Looking for deals on Taiko Drum Master and Doom 3

Ahadi

CAGiversary!
Feedback
42 (100%)
I figured one topic looking for 2 different games is better than cluttering this forum with two topics.. yada yada yada....

Any way, I'm looking for the best deals that I can pick up b&m or even attempt a price match from an online source for Taiko Drum Master and Doom 3.

Any and all help appreciated. Thanks.

you will get more help if you had them in the title. something like "looking for a deal on taiko drum master and doom 3"

[quote name='DT778']you will get more help if you had them in the title. something like "looking for a deal on taiko drum master and doom 3"[/QUOTE]

Good call. Think I'm gonna do that now...

[quote name='Supaman1489']Good call. Think I'm gonna do that now...[/quote]

EDIT:

Doom 3 for XBox has been marked down at Toys R Us. If you find it there, it should be $10 ;)

taiko drum master is part of the kmart clearance sale. its normally $59.99 but you can pick it up at the big k for $25!

I picked up Taiko and Doom 3 at TRU today and used my employee discount. Not a bad deal. Thanks for the help. Mods can lock this now.

last time i was there it was 39.99, they keep lowering it though so it should go down, first from 59.99 to 49.99 now to 39.99

a few months ago bestbuy had it for 20 bucks but i didint have the money then, when i went back they were out and dont sell it anymore

[quote name='espy605']How much was Taiko at TRU with no employee discount?[/QUOTE]

$35 without the discount and sales tax. God bless New Hampshire.

bread's done
Back