Looking for December PC Gamer Hellgate: London code

PrinnyOtaku

CAGiversary!
Feedback
94 (100%)
If anyone is a subscriber to PC Gamer and has no use for their code in the December issue, I'll willing to buy it off you. PM me if interested.

I don't have a subscription, but I am sure the store nearby has more copies of the magazine. You mean the one with the code for the pet Coco Moco thingy, correct? If you have not found a code yet, I could probably grab a copy of the magazine and send you the code. Or the whole magazine even. The magazine costs about $10 here.

I saw people selling the code on eBay and such for ridiculous prices... and I don't feel like going out and buying a copy myself since there are no places nearby.

10 bucks is steep in and of itself, I was wondering if someone had a sub and didn't need it so both ppl could benefit.

*slaps selp on head*

I subscribe to PC gamer, but after I read the magazine, I give it to my wife to take into work. (Had no idea about this code thingy)

I've given the wife a call and if the magazine is still there, she will grab it and pull it back for me. If she does manage to grab it, you can gladly have the code (I plan on buying Hellgate eventually, but not until I can get it for about $10 - so that should be a year or so)

bread's done
Back