Looking for Desperate Housewives season 1... -_-;

LaseK

CAGiversary!
Feedback
7 (100%)
Family really wants this for Christmas, so I figure I'll get it. They missed the first half of the season or something, and now theyre enamored with it.

It's $55 Canadian everywhere here. Preferably I don't want to pay over $30 CDN ($25~ish USD), since I'm still getting them individual presents as well. Any deals?

You just missed out on the DVD sale extravaganza of the year (well technically the second one of the year) at DDD, which would have put it at $30.

DDD still has it for $38 (free shipping, no tax) still though. not too bad, don't really know what the conversion rate is.

Eugh. This is such an expensive boxset T_T;.

if $38 USD really is the best I can get, and if free shipping applies to canada, perhaps I'll jump on that.

Kind of sucks I missed the DDD thing, I didn't even care enough to hear about it >.

[quote name='paintballers']order on the BB website and apply 3 dollar Mc Donald coupon if you have any[/QUOTE]
You can use as many BB bucks on dvds as you want online, they have no way to restrict it through their system. I used about 13 of them on an order of 2 dvds.

[quote name='Ravenlunatic']Same price at Target in this week's circular[/QUOTE]

$29.99 at BB and Target this week in the states (don't know how far you are from crossing over the border) or $30 plus shipping to Canada from BB.com.

Also, probably be on sale on BF I think.

bread's done
Back