looking for: Devil May Cry 3: Special Edition (black label)

sirplue

CAGiversary!
Feedback
202 (100%)
i have these for trade:​

PS2:
Kingdom Hearts II (non-greatest hits)
SSX 3
SSX Tricky (greatest hits)​

XBOX:
Amped 2
Crimson Skies: High Road to Revenge (no manual)
Dead or Alive 3
The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind - Game of the Year Edition (disk only)
Fable: The Lost Chapters
GunValkyrie
Halo: Combat Evolved (platinum hits)
Madden NFL 08
Otogi: Myth of Demons
Phantom Dust
Panzer Dragoon Orta
Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell: Chaos Theory​

:D

[quote name='bdgskarulz']Sure there was. but you have to get it in the 3 pack....[/quote]
You can also try to find it used at GamStop, that's how I got my copy... Just make sure they don't give you the GH disc. ;)
If you need a new copy, only way is through eBay or the DMC 3-Pack (and other places if you're lucky, like CAG of course!)

I think the one in the DMC 3-pack has "Not for Sale" in place of the UPC. Just something to be aware of in case you're anal about things like that (you could be since you're specially looking for a black label version).

If you are so picky about non-GH, I don't think you wanna give away the non-GH KHII, since it might become rare and the foil wrapping is nifty, also, alot of places clearance the three pack, so it might be cheaper to get the three pack than the single one alone

I recently managed to get the black-label three-pack by mail ordering from GameStop. It was listed on their site as the Greatest Hits set, though, so I guess I just got lucky.

thanks for you input, everyone.

[quote name='darkclawsofchaos']If you are so picky about non-GH, I don't think you wanna give away the non-GH KHII, since it might become rare and the foil wrapping is nifty, also, alot of places clearance the three pack, so it might be cheaper to get the three pack than the single one alone[/quote]
true enough, but if I can trade it NOW for something that I want NOW, I'd gladly do so. :D

[quote name='blueshinra']I recently managed to get the black-label three-pack by mail ordering from GameStop. It was listed on their site as the Greatest Hits set, though, so I guess I just got lucky.[/QUOTE]

No, I've order 4 copies from their website and they've all been the black label 5th Anniversary 3 pack.

i saw a bunch of used dmc 3 black label special edition games at my local gamestop. might want to check your local gamestop to see if anyone traded it in. i didn't know they made the special edition ver. only for the 3 pack...

[quote name='idd0tt']i didn't know they made the special edition ver. only for the 3 pack...[/QUOTE]They didn't - it was originally made for the GH version of DMC. The one in the three-pack is also the SE, but black-label.

bread's done
Back