Looking for Digital Devil Saga book.

Somebody correct me if I'm wrong but wasn't the 40 page book just a larger colored instruction manual? If so atlus has a store on thier site you can buy them from. $3 shipped through mail order I believe.

[quote name='twiztidgear']Somebody correct me if I'm wrong but wasn't the 40 page book just a larger colored instruction manual? If so atlus has a store on thier site you can buy them from. $3 shipped through mail order I believe.[/QUOTE]

hmm... I got the deluxe set but I don't remember any other book other than the instruction manual that came in the case. You might be able to get it through the atlus site. If not they may have it there for download as a pdf like dds2 manual. Depends on if you just want if for instructions or to complete the set I guess.

I have the Digital Devil Saga delux set, and the "40 page book" its advertised with is really the instruction manual (which has 40 pages). Yeah, I thought my new set was "missing" something too.

Just go to the Atlus website and order it from them. They put them up for sale periodically, it would maybe be something like $4 to get.

Oh yeah! Congrats on finding a cheap used set of Digital Devil Saga. All the stores in my area sell them for $50 used...grrrrr....and thats just for the game discs, not including the extra soundtrack and box cover.

bread's done
Back