Looking For Dragon Ball Z American Crane Banpresto Toys!!!! Will Trade GC Games, Etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

ferzan

CAGiversary!
Feedback
5 (100%)
Hey, everybody, i am looking for these Dragon Ball Toys that are found in crane games around U.S. I live in Miami and unfortunately, there are none of these "DBZ Crane Machines" near where I live so I am asking my fellow CAG'ers if they could help me.

Information - http://www.dragonballz.com/index.cfm?page=news&id=580

Crane Machine Locator - http://blipstar.com/namcoarcade.jsp

what i want you guys to do, is to put your zipcode in the locator and find out if a machine is near you. If there is, go down and try to win all 8 of these toys. If u manage then maybe we can make out a deal or trade for them. Here is my list

Xbox 360
GRAW (Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter)
GRAW 2
Madden NFL 07
Condemned 2: Bloodshot
Call of Duty 2
The Orange Box
Guitar Hero 2
Viva Pinata
Splinter Cell Double Agent
Perfect Dark Zero CE

Gamecube
Godzilla: Destroy All Monsters
Star Fox: Assault
Hulk
Enter The Matrix
Ultimate Spider-Man
Sonic Heroes
Sonic Adventure 2: Battle
The Legend of Zelda Collectors Edition
Spider-Man
Spider-Man 2
Super Mario Sunshine
Soul Calibur 2
Super Smash Bros. Melee
Sonic Adventure DX Directors Cut
Dragon Ball Z Budokai 2
The Legend of Zelda Wind Waker
The Legend of Zelda Ocarina of Time/Master Quest
Star Fox Adventures
Tony Hawk's Underground 2 (No Manual or Boxart, Only Case)
X-Men Legends
Timesplitters 2
Splinter Cell Chaos Theory
Battalion Wars
Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban
Resident Evil 4
Animal Crossing
Metroid Prime
Metroid Prime 2 Echoes

Wii
Sonic and the Secret Rings
Dragon Ball Z Budokai Tenkaichi 2

Nintendo 64
1 N64 Controller (Accessory)
Mario Kart 64 (Game)
Super Mario 64 (Game)
Banjo-Kazooie (Game)

Thanks

I think those are the same as the Japanese Real Works and Hi Spec Coloring Figures. I only have those, but I might work something out if you want them.

Come on people u dont have to have any of this stuff. If this crane is near your location, all you gotta do is go there, win 8 or at least 1 or some, then we can make a deal, come on!!!!

Yeah but people would have to spend who knows how much money to win these 8 figures you want and then try to work out a trade with you.

I put in my zip code and it says there are literally 3 of these machines within 10 minutes of my house. I will try this, I used to be good at these things.

I ACCEPT YOUR CHALLENGE!

Tomorrow I'm going to kick some crane ass. I used to be good at the claw picking up stuffed animals, hopefully this is the same thing. ;)

Hehe I don't know about all 8, which guys do you want the most?
What do I get if I get you all 8? :cool:

i really want original Goku. Majin Vegeta, Vegeto and the villians are also the figures i really want. I guess SSJ Gohan and SSJ Goku are my least wanted but i still want those as well. I want to trade a game or 2 for these figures.

Sorry man, I failed you!

I went through about four bucks before giving up! They want you to grab the damn figure box by using the claw to pick it up by tiny holes, screw that!

I managed to get the Original Goku model. Here's a picture of it
CIMG2102.jpg

PM me if your interested, maybe we can work something out.

I would like to get a response sometime soon. I messaged you a month ago and never heard from you back. After all I did play the crane game to get the the figure after reading this thread.

[quote name='interstella 5555']i would like to get a response sometime soon. I messaged you a month ago and never heard from you back. After all i did play the crane game to get the the figure after reading this thread.[/quote]

lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back