2 (100%)
hey everyone. as the title states i am looking for ds games. the games i want
Polarium --have
Meteos
Trace Memory--have
Nintendogs-- sale pending
Lost in the blue-- sale pending
Phoenix Wright: [SIZE=-1]Ace Attorney

right now i really dont have much to trade. i have my list at tradegamesnow.com under the same name.
so name your price for the games.

Thanks for looking
DB1
[/SIZE]

I think there may be a sealed Polarium at my local Target for like $12 or something...I may be able to grab it up and send it to you + shipping + paypal fees...

Let me know...

[quote name='dabears1']hey everyone. as the title states i am looking for ds games. the games i want
Polarium
Meteos
Trace Memory
Nintendogs
Lost in the blue
Phoenix Wright: [SIZE=-1]Ace Attorney

right now i really dont have much to trade. i have my list at tradegamesnow.com under the same name.
so name your price for the games.

Thanks for looking
DB1
[/SIZE][/QUOTE]

These three:
Polarium
Meteos
Trace Memory

have been clearanced out at Targert. Check your local ones prices range from $7.98 to $14.xx

Also check the target clearance thread for people who have access to them.

ok guys thanks for the offers. i did as Snake2715 said and went to target. i got Polarium and Trace Memory. so thoes two are off my list. I have a sale pending for Nintendogs and LitB still looking for the lawyer game.

My neighbor has a sealed copy of Phoenix Wright that he hasn't payed me for yet. My cost was $32.32. I can go collect since I don't believe he wants it and was asking me if I could return it (can't). Priority shipping will be $4.05. I can accept PayPal but if you use a credit card I'm going to ask that you cover the fees. Let me know if you're interested and I'll talk to my neighbor and see how much he wants for it.

Also, a couple weeks ago I saw a LOT of Lost in Blue at a Best Buy that weren't there earlier. I don't know if it got reprinted or they just found a case misplaced in the back but it's probably worth your effort to check.

Take as long as you want. I just talked to my neighbor. He's hoping to get $45 which includes shipping. I can do the transaction and all that since he's not cool enough to be a CAG (even tho I bug him about it ALL the time). If you are a verified PayPaler then we can go that route. Otherwise, we need to work something else out.

LMK.

Stink_Pickle: no thanks on sprung. dating sims are not my thing. SpazX: i'll keep that in mind. i'll let you know in a few days also looking for good ds rpgs.

bread's done
Back