Looking For Fallout 3 Game of The Year (X360) And Uncharted 2

KnightRobby

CAGiversary!
Hey guys/gals,

First, thanks for your previous replies and helping me with my requests. I cannot believe I missed out on Gohastings deal on Fallout 3: Game of the Year (X360) for only 10 bucks - wow, I am so disappointed :( If anyone could possibly let me know if there is a similar deal for Fallout 3: GOTY, I'd appreciate it. Or just Fallout 3 would be great (Xbox 360 version).

Also, if you find out any good deals on Uncharted 2 (or the Dual Pack) that would also be great.

Thanks for your help fellow CAG-ers!
Robby

Newegg has both versions for 19.99 free shipping

I did get the gohastings deal it cost me like 12.44 with shipping

Either way the game is totally worth it enjoy!

I bought a used one with Best Buy's B2G2 sale going on now for $17.99. It looks like it's out of stock for shipping now, but maybe your local BB has it? The hard part for me was finding 4 games I wanted, LOL.

Thanks for the replies ;)

I hope they have it at Best Buy tomorrow, but I imagine I am extremely late to the party. Man, I check CAG at the worst times possible. I'll definitely drop by my local Best Buy as you suggested.

Good to know you managed to get it for 12.44 at gohastings - great deal. I know Point Lookout is a really good DLC. I bought Fallout 3 when it came out on the PS3, but it was LITERALLY unplayable (seriously) so I had to sell it. I always regretted not buying it on the 360, which now I have that opportunity...

Thanks again :)

bread's done
Back