Looking for FF7 AC Ultimate Edition

gokou36

CAGiversary!
Anyone know of a cheap place to get the ultimate edition? Lik-sang and playasia charges $70 for shipping! Anyone know of any good codes there or free shipping?

I've been looking for the same thing. EBay is gonna prolly be your best bet. I actually found a place trying to say that the shipping would be at $120 so 70 isn't looking so bad.

Yeah,got it downloading myself right now. EVERY review from the place I got it from said exactly what SBWildbil said. Fking amazing. I will definately be posting my opinion everywhere once I finish dl'ing it. I've been waiting for this more than any game,movie,or cd this year!

i was playing this game on my PC earlier today ( to replay it before the movie finished downloading which is impossible) and if fucking crasheD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! god dammit i was so mad i didnt start it up again.

where's a good place to get a copy right now?

I'll definately buy it whenever it comes out in the US, but I want to see it NOW! :)

Are the versions you guys are getting in English at all or is it still too early for them? I can handle it if they are at least dubbed in English I think.

I watched it yesterday. Very very very awesome movie.

Easily the best videogame movie to date, then again...there was Alone in The Dark....... :lol:

[quote name='lionheart4life']Are the versions you guys are getting in English at all or is it still too early for them? I can handle it if they are at least dubbed in English I think.[/QUOTE]

Subs. Why would there be an english dub this early

EDIT: Damn if this is the version that comes in a big black box thats crazy, it's already sold out :lol:

I'm gonna try to pick up a copy in Tokyo this weekend. Damn my small town and its lack of game/media stores! :(

Add that to the Famicom GBA Micro and Tokyo Game Show admission.....this is gonna be an expensive weekend! :shock:

[quote name='The VGM']Subs. Why would there be an english dub this early

EDIT: Damn if this is the version that comes in a big black box thats crazy, it's already sold out :lol:[/QUOTE]

Sorry I said dubbed but I actually meant subtitled, my fault. I figured there probably wasn't a version with English voice work yet, but I can hope right?

[quote name='Gameboy415']I'm gonna try to pick up a copy in Tokyo this weekend. Damn my small town and its lack of game/media stores! :(

Add that to the Famicom GBA Micro and Tokyo Game Show admission.....this is gonna be an expensive weekend! :shock:[/QUOTE]
Lucky O_O

[quote name='Gameboy415']I'm gonna try to pick up a copy in Tokyo this weekend. Damn my small town and its lack of game/media stores! :(

Add that to the Famicom GBA Micro and Tokyo Game Show admission.....this is gonna be an expensive weekend! :shock:[/QUOTE]

My heart weaps for your tragedy... :roll:

[quote name='lionheart4life']Sorry I said dubbed but I actually meant subtitled, my fault. I figured there probably wasn't a version with English voice work yet, but I can hope right?[/QUOTE]

Why would you hope? English dubs destory all vision of the films creation, and if any Square games and the other Final Fantasy movie are any indicator (and Spirits Within was a big budget theater release movie) I can expect horrible dubs from this as well.

[quote name='xzafixz']Why would you hope? English dubs destory all vision of the films creation, and if any Square games and the other Final Fantasy movie are any indicator (and Spirits Within was a big budget theater release movie) I can expect horrible dubs from this as well.[/QUOTE]

what?! Kingdom heart's dub was awsome, so is Spirits Within. Final Fantasy X dub was pretty good except for Tidus and Yuna. They were no where near horrible.

Too bad Spirits Within was never dubbed, and was originally in English to begin with.

I love all of this japanophile talk from anime freaks.

[quote name='xzafixz']Why would you hope? English dubs destory all vision of the films creation, and if any Square games and the other Final Fantasy movie are any indicator (and Spirits Within was a big budget theater release movie) I can expect horrible dubs from this as well.[/QUOTE]

God forbid someone wants to watch a movie in THEIR LANGUAGE :shock:

[quote name='Megalith']Too bad Spirits Within was never dubbed, and was originally in English to begin with.

I love all of this japanophile talk from anime freaks.[/QUOTE]

As do I.

I hope because I DON'T SPEAK JAPANESE or understand any of it. I'm sure it might take away somewhat from what the film was originally trying to say, as anything translated does. But for me it will add to the enjoyment because I would have absolutely no clue what the characters are saying otherwise.

bread's done
Back