Looking for Fire Pro Wrestling D (DC)

bobby1k2001

CAGiversary!
Feedback
24 (100%)
I am a big fan of wrestling and I heard this is one of the best games does anyone know where to get it from or does anyone on here have it for sale?

[quote name='bobby1k2001']I am a big fan of wrestling and I heard this is one of the best games does anyone know where to get it from or does anyone on here have it for sale?[/quote]

I have a mint/compete copy for sale or trade. It also comes with a FPD trading card from the FPD trading card game.

Wow, a quick eBay search turned up zilch. Amazing, because you used to be able to buy it brand new for under $10 from there.

And it is as good as they say.

NCSX has it, but it's $49. http://www.ncsxshop.com/cgi-bin/shop/T-18804M.html

Have some patience, and it'll show up somewhere for 80% less. Set an eBay search for it, so you'll get an email as soon as someone puts one up for auction.

Id check into Fire Prowrestling Returns for PS2 if you want to check this game out. Fireproclub.com has a lot of saves, and links to an english patch for it which is just a godsend.

It is also a good site to check to see if anyone there has it for sale. The forums should be up tomorrow I think it said.

bread's done
Back