Looking for Flip Video Ultra Camcorder 60 Min

Shawn1150

CAGiversary!
Hi everyone, I need help finding a good price on the Flip Video Ultra Camcorder 60 min version. I just found out about this product today, and it looks amazing. Anyone know of any good prices?

I was lucky enough to get a brand new one on eBay for $102 total. Neat little device. Best I've seen otherwise was $131 at Amazon for an orange colored one.

these things are junk. had one at my target and couldn't clearance it out for $98. it feels so cheap and has horrible feel to it. might as well spend and extra $50 and get a jvc or some kinda handycam. just my opinion...

This product is amazing. I have one. They don't sell well, and I am not sure why. It seems like this should have more hype than it does. Its the only camcorder I can find that doesn't have a huge flip out screen that makes it obvious to everyone I AM FILMING A VIDEO. When I film something I have to do it as discreetly as possible, and this device looks just like a cell phone to the average, unknowing person out there. This works very well for my purposes, which is to film arcades and amusement rides and anything else I feel like filming.

von551 have u even owned one? Thx Sara for the response, u saying "they don't sell well," then I will hope for an upcoming price drop.

[quote name='von551']these things are junk. had one at my target and couldn't clearance it out for $98. it feels so cheap and has horrible feel to it. might as well spend and extra $50 and get a jvc or some kinda handycam. just my opinion...[/QUOTE]

I love mine, and everybody in my office bought one after seeing it.

I am not sure why they don't sell but it just seems no one around here buys them. They certainly are not a product that is flying off the shelf, even though in my opinion this thing needs more hype because it is an excellent product. No one probably cares or everyone is using their old camcorders.

They do hold up well, feel free to toss it around like its a little toy and it will hold up just fine. Scratches easy though but if you are intending on getting good videos and not worried about cosmetic stuff you have to forgo that minor fault. The software is also difficult to get working (if your a total computer newbie that is), if you can't get it to work just copy the files from the folder on the camera to where you want to put them and view them using windows player or another program. You can also hook it up to your TV to view the videos that are on the camcorder on your TV, the cables are included in the package. You can also record this to VHS directly from the camcorder but I haven't tried yet.

bread's done
Back