Looking For Good Anime

m_m23

CAGiversary!
Feedback
42 (100%)
**I am looking for any of these anime titles in mint/pristine condition to buy or trade but Really prefer to buy and of course they must be region 1 and include case etc..** Please message me here or even better pm me since I check my email a few times daily.

Have:HD-DVD

Batman Begins

Goodfellas

King Kong

Return To House On Haunted Hill

Dune

Transformers Special Edition

Troy

Heroes Season One (Sealed)

Xbox 360:

Mass Effect

Eternal Sonata

Blue Dragon

Bioshock

Wii:

Super Mario Galaxy

Trama Center New Blood (Sealed)-(Will Trade For Resident Evil Umbrella Cronicles Preferably Sealed)

Wii Zapper (Sealed)-(Will Trade For Resident Evil 4 Wii Edition)

Fire Emblem Radiant Dawn (Sealed)

Metroid Prime 3 (Sealed)

Anime Wanted:

Gunsmith Cats

The Devilady Collection

Dirty Pair Flash Collection

Original Fist Of The North Star Vol 1-5

***Please Note If I pay for the anime I will use paypal and the items must be shipped out the same day please and depending on the situation how much I pay or if I trade plus pay we will ship at the same time unless we agree to something else also we can always go through ebay if you want, as I have alot of excellent feedback with them, thanks.;) ***

Hey, I have Rahxephon (English 1st Volume) and Sailor Moon S (Japanese complete set with English dubbed). I'm willing to let them go very easily, if you're interested. If you are, PM me.

No thanks Tybalt, I really want what I have listed, sailormoon is tempting but I would really want to get all the sets and that would cost a fortune, thanks though.

bread's done
Back