Looking for .hack volumes 2 and 4

Average Fury

CAGiversary!
I've been a big fan of the .hack series for quite some time, and the only things missing from my collection are volumes 2 and 4.....anywhere I could find these new/sealed for under $100? I am a rather poor man and can't afford that much for a game.

I searched and searched and searched on Google for about an hour but couldn't find anything...

If anyone could take it upon themselves to find said games in new/sealed condition at a local store, I would pay the full price of the game, $10 extra for you, and cover the full cost of shipping.

I can send money by PayPal only.

Thanks for reading, everyone.

$100 each, or $100 for both?

I think a local retailer has copies of these games... but I have to warn you, this guy marks up games like crazy. He sells Greatest Hits games for $35!

I'll poke around his store later in the week and report back to you.

I meant that each one was priced at around $100, new, on Amazon/eBay.
So yes, if you could find both of these for under $100 combined, that would be great. $50 each for an out-of-print game isn't so bad.

Mmkay. I won't be able to go to his store until Monday or Tuesday. I'll let you know when I go. If I don't report back to you, feel free to send me a PM and nag me about it. ;)

I think Fury wants new copies instead of potentially part-missing, screwed-up copies from EB/GS.

I saw all 4 volumes (reprinted version) for like $40 each at Fry's a year ago. Not sure if they still have them though.

What is the difference between "reprinted" and "not-reprinted"?
Just thought I'd ask.

Yeah, I will be going to Fry's soon...they have everything .hack related, pretty much.

bread's done
Back