Looking for Half-Life 2 (PC)

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheHiei

CAGiversary!
Feedback
11 (100%)
I want a good cheap price, online(preferably a trusted site), and no rebate stuff.

Just an overall cheap price... thanks.

I've got a copy, I'd part with for $15, but since it's registered to me, you'd have to send disc 1 back to Valve and get them to link the serial with your Steam account... if you're interested, PM me.

seppo

Um, I don't want every game Valve has ever made, I want Half-Life 2 (Which comes w/ CS:S included).

I'd do the $15 dollar offer, but I'm not really looking to go through the hassle of sending Valve the disc and stuff, besdies, I'd sorta rather have it new.

I looked on Amazon and found it for 30 bucks already, so I'm trying to find it for cheaper... like 20.

[quote name='helava']I've got a copy, I'd part with for $15, but since it's registered to me, you'd have to send disc 1 back to Valve and get them to link the serial with your Steam account... if you're interested, PM me.

seppo[/QUOTE]
That's a scam.

[quote name='helava']I've got a copy, I'd part with for $15, but since it's registered to me, you'd have to send disc 1 back to Valve and get them to link the serial with your Steam account... if you're interested, PM me.

seppo[/QUOTE]
You can't sell your Steam account.

This is the link to the Steam Subscriber agreement:
http://www.steampowered.com/index.php?area=subscriber_agreement

Says very clearly in section 1:
[quote name='From Steampowered.com']When you complete Steam's registration process, you create a Steam account ("Account"). Your Account may also include billing information you provide to us for the purchase of Subscriptions. Accounts are only available to individuals over the age of 12. If you are under the age of 13, a parent or guardian must obtain an Account on your behalf, and such parent or guardian agrees to take full responsibility for all liabilities and obligations under this Agreement. You are solely responsible for all activity on your Account and for the security of your computer system. You agree not to reveal your password to other users. If you permit others to use your Account, you are responsible for their illegal or improper use by such persons. Your Account and Subscription(s) are subject to the Agreement. You may not sell or charge others for the right to use your Account, or otherwise share or transfer your Account.[/quote]

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back