Looking for Heavenly Sword

Keirnoth

CAGiversary!
Hey guys.

I know this game's been a deal many times before, but I only recently learned it's very much like a God of War/Devil May Cry action game, so I want to try it out. I'm looking to get it New, but I don't know of any places that are offering this game for cheap. I actually heard via the GameFAQs forums that this game is being offered for $15-$20 from Walmart, which would be the perfect CAG price for me.

If I can't get it from Walmart for that cheap, anyone know of the best place to get it? I'm seeing a price of $23.99 used from Amazon's Warehouse deals and $27.99 used from Gamestop, which can be bumped down with all the used games discounts, but I'd REALLY like to get it New cheap.

I'm guessing maybe I just need to do price checks at various Sears and K-marts and Targets to see if it's on clearance?

I absolutely hated that game, but to each his own... If I were you, I would try out the demo on the PSN.

For whatever reason, it's kind of hard to find a deal for the game. I think it's been cheap at various Walmarts and maybe K-Mart.

Picked it up at my local walmart for $19.96, there were tons of them. It dropped to $15 a month after.

bread's done
Back