Looking for Kellogg's Toy Story 3 codes!

Mixer236

CAGiversary!
Feedback
103 (100%)
Ok, so specially marked boxes of Kellogg's cereals have codes printed on the inside that can be redeemed online for various Toy Story related items. I'm on my way to having enough points for my first item, but there's more there that I want.

If you guys are willing to help me out, I'm willing to pay $1.00 paypal per code, or grant access to one of my gamesharing DLC accounts. One is for the (shareable parts, anyway) GOWIII Ultimate Edition and the Other is for the Heavy Rain soundtrack, Dynamic theme and UK "Taxidermist" episode (the taxidermist episode is only compatible with UK versions of the game!).

Of course, I'll accept codes for free as well! :)

A few weeks ago, K-mart had them for $1.99. Earlier this week I noticed that Target also has them for $1.99.

Regardless of what the mfg's say, cereal really doesn't have a strict expiration date. I've eaten Smart Start that expired 3 years prior and don't notice a difference.

[quote name='Kerig']A few weeks ago, K-mart had them for $1.99. Earlier this week I noticed that Target also has them for $1.99.

Regardless of what the mfg's say, cereal really doesn't have a strict expiration date. I've eaten Smart Start that expired 3 years prior and don't notice a difference.[/QUOTE]

thats because it was smart start.

If you want to get a movie ticket there is a poptarts thing as well. You only need 5 boxes for this you need 6.

(I'm doing both lol)

Be aware the tickets you print out and the concession cash may not work at your theatre. We went this past weekend and the $5 one for concessions would not go thru and there was a lady buying movie tickets and had eight of these from Kelloggs and they would not work.

bread's done
Back