looking for legend of zelda-twlight for wii

themightypencil

CAGiversary!
Feedback
44 (100%)
hey everyone,

game is sold out around my area, so i need to get it offline....where and how can i get the best deal??? any and all help is appreciated!!!

[quote name='TheBlueWizard']That's weird, its everywhere here, even used copies.

TBW[/QUOTE]
Ditto - the game isn't remotely hard to find here, nor anywhere else that I've heard of so far.

Where, exactly, do you live? That might help us give you suggestions on where to look, though I'd have to imagine that virtually any Target, Best Buy, Circuit City, or the like will have the game in or will be getting more copies if it's out of stock.

i live in a smaaaallllllll country area of ohio....the closest place to get video games is an eb games about 30 mins from house...no new or used copies at all...next closest thing would be a mall, nearly 1 1/2 hours away...thats why im looking for the best online deal, but will drive if necessary

Online or instore Wii games are pretty compareable. Wait and order it online or go get it now. EB-Gamestop and Circuit City all have store availability. At CC you can order/pay online and choose store pickup and if they dont you get a gift card. Might be your best bet since your driving and dont want to risk them not having one. And EB says they have them and sometimes dont and well they suck.

Move out of the sticks and you wont have a problem anymore.

bread's done
Back