Looking for Mario & Luigi: Partners in Time

Mr Durand Pierre

CAGiversary!
Feedback
21 (100%)
Any good deals on this anywhere? I know I'm late to the party, but I just started Superstar Saga and I'm loving it, and I know I'll need to play the sequel when I'm done. So does anyone know anywhere that still has this game cheap or be willing to sell me a used copy?

I don't think its cheap any where. $25-30 used unless you're at a pawn. Its only 400 Goozex points and super easy to get on there. If you were abusing the Beowulf The Game trade in value at BB/GR you could easily get a 1000 point game on Goozex and have an extra $15-20 in credit left at the store for a $20 investment on a few copies of Beowulf (after Best Buy $10 off coupon, the price match off receipt [Circuit City/Comp USA/any where] if the BB will only let you use the $10 off coupon once).

A bit of running around but you'd get Partners in Time plus other games for $20 :)

Not that this is guaranteed, but if you use eBay you could try searching for "mario partners in crime" -- I've seen more than one auction make that listing mistake and end considerably lower than correctly spelled ones.

Isn't it 16.96 at CC? I'm pretty sure the one near me has a ton of them locked up. I'll pick one up for you. If you're interested.

bread's done
Back