Looking for Mario Party DS at reatil price?

obiwayne

CAGiversary!
Feedback
5 (100%)
I was told by a gamestop.com customer service rep on their 800# that the Mario Party DS is listed as BACKORDERED on their site due to the rapid pace in which it sells and how hard it is for inventory to catch up.
This is OUT OF STOCK everywhere online that I have seen and 3rd party Amazon sellers have it listed at $75+
I placed an order the other day as a gift and it has shipped and now I am ordering one for myself.
I'll update when/if it ships/

I have been to three Walmarts today and all of them have the game in stock for $29.99. Try a brick & mortar store before getting ripped off online.

[quote name='JIGSAWjr']How is this a deal?
Not trying to be a dick, just wondering...[/QUOTE]

I didn't know where to post this.
I saw many other posts about the availability of items (i.e. Rock Band) in this area and thought I would try to help some others out.

In my area (Richmond, VA) it is nowhere to be found in stores and seeking online I only came up with $75+ Amazon 3rd party sellers and high priced EBAY auctions.
As a matter of fact, if you look on Ebay you'll see the completed US based auctions mostly went for $50-$65.
So I figured that saving someone $15-$30 on a hard to find item was helping and qualified as a deal.
Sorry.....

bread's done
Back