Looking for Megaman Zero 2 or Zelda:A Link to the Past

CrimsonGeist

CAGiversary!
Don't offer me anything if they're above 7.00, shipping included. If you have both I'll buy em for 12.00 bucks, with shipping. Trades are excepted too. :wink:

[quote name='Admiral Ackbar']
Reality's Fringe said:
*Head explodes*

Too bad you can't directly link to the wav's because this would be a good time for you to use one of those quotes by Mr. T.[/quote]

Yes there is quite a bit of Mr. T for this post isn't there, how about simply:

I pity the fool, who takes that trade.

[quote name='CrimsonGeist']I'm one of the five people with Vagrant Story. Manuel, and box are included. No scratches on it.[/quote]

one of 5 people?
What are you talking about everyone and his monther has that game.

Im not really looking for any of those games. I only have 2 games for my sp, Castlevania Aria of Sorrow, and King of Fighters 2. I just need more games to take on the go.

[quote name='zionoverfire'][quote name='CrimsonGeist']I'm one of the five people with Vagrant Story. Manuel, and box are included. No scratches on it.[/quote]

one of 5 people?
What are you talking about everyone and his monther has that game.[/quote] They do? None of my friends heard of it, and I've got non-GH. How many times have Vagrant Story been mentioned anywhere?

[quote name='CrimsonGeist']Im not really looking for any of those games. I only have 2 games for my sp, Castlevania Aria of Sorrow, and King of Fighters 2. I just need more games to take on the go.[/quote]

you are now the oddest noob I have run across, here's a tip though: Sell Aria of Sorrow and buy some new games for a reasonable price form someone on the forum.

[quote name='CrimsonGeist'][quote name='zionoverfire'][quote name='CrimsonGeist']I'm one of the five people with Vagrant Story. Manuel, and box are included. No scratches on it.[/quote]

one of 5 people?
What are you talking about everyone and his monther has that game.[/quote] They do? None of my friends heard of it, and I've got non-GH. How many times have Vagrant Story been mentioned anywhere?[/quote]

Look its not that uncommon, non-GH is worth a bit more but the games not that rare and there isn't a huge demand for it either.

Its $20 or so on ebay for the nonGH, that's what a final fantasy game will cost you.

[quote name='zionoverfire'][quote name='CrimsonGeist'][quote name='zionoverfire'][quote name='CrimsonGeist']I'm one of the five people with Vagrant Story. Manuel, and box are included. No scratches on it.[/quote]

one of 5 people?
What are you talking about everyone and his monther has that game.[/quote] They do? None of my friends heard of it, and I've got non-GH. How many times have Vagrant Story been mentioned anywhere?[/quote]

Look its not that uncommon, non-GH is worth a bit more but the games not that rare and there isn't a huge demand for it either.

Its $20 or so on ebay for the nonGH, that's what a final fantasy game will cost you.[/quote]

It's pretty much a game at this point that everybody who wants it has it and anybody who wants it still can get it at a decent price...

My aria of sorrow doesn't have a box, make an offer. I saw some with boxes and manuels for like 20 at half.com. Your going to have to make a pretty good offer because I really don't want to sell it. Or if you wanna trade MMZ2 and Zelda for it, I doubt you do, I'll trade.. [-o< I think I'll try and sell at half.com. Unless I get a good offer before then. :wink:

[quote name='CrimsonGeist']My aria of sorrow doesn't have a box, make an offer. I saw some with boxes and manuels for like 20 at half.com. Your going to have to make a pretty good offer because I really don't want to sell it. Or if you wanna trade MMZ2 and Zelda for it, I doubt you do, I'll trade.. [-o< I think I'll try and sell at half.com. Unless I get a good offer before then. :wink:[/quote]

my main point was that your offers seemed to be a bit low and maybe if you sold some stuff you could offer people a bit more.

bread's done
Back