Looking for Metal Gear Solid HD collection (PS3)

Josh5890

CAGiversary!
Feedback
87 (100%)
Willing to spend $16-$18 shipped for a decent copy of the game (case, manual, disk). I'll pay in paypal or Amazon gift card. Let me know if interested in making a deal.

I can also check your wants to see if there is anything that you are looking for that I may have.

Last edited by a moderator:
bump

I also have a King Dedede amiibo, USA sealed. I would trade that for the game if anyone will take it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Do you have any intrest in the Metal Gear Solid Legacy Edition? Mine is near mint, with Slipcover, and Artbook, MGS1 and MGS VR missions codes r used tho

Do you have any intrest in the Metal Gear Solid Legacy Edition? Mine is near mint, with Slipcover, and Artbook, MGS1 and MGS VR missions codes r used tho
Not really unless you are looking to drop it for a super cheap price. I own MGS 4 and I have enough video game art books in my collection so that doesn't appeal to me.

Not really unless you are looking to drop it for a super cheap price. I own MGS 4 and I have enough video game art books in my collection so that doesn't appeal to me.
but the Metal Gear Solid Legacy Edition has all the games that the HD collection has and more! I have the HD collection LE still new and unopened. and since i just got the Legacy edition i'm thinking of trading the HD collection. i already have a king dedede amiibo. what else do you have?

bread's done
Back