looking for mint zelda tp for wii say swap trade

my5nakeeye5

CAG Veteran
I just bought a trading token and 30 points and I am looking for zelda tp for my wii. my5nakeeye5 is my sayswap id.

I have yet to get any game worth over $10 at sayswap, and I have been there for about a year. Been trying to unload points/tokens and get out of the system since January.

To stay on topic though, you may want to clarify what, exactly, you are wanting to do. My best guess is you are soliciting your desire to acquire Zelda TP on sayswap, but, like I said, that is just a guess.

[quote name='shrike4242']Hello and welcome to trading on CAG. As a new trader please read the Trading Guidelines and the CAG Guide to Trading and Selling if you have not already done so.

Typically users with 0 FB will be asked to send their items before receiving their end of a trade or payment from a sale. This is the policy of most established traders here at CAG.[/quote]

That's why I posted to try and trade through sayswap, because it takes your money out right away. This is the first I used it, hopefully it works better than mentioned above. Since Sayswap sponsers CAG I thought I'd give it a try. Thanks for your help.

bread's done
Back