Looking for Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate 3DS deals

d0ren

CAG Newbie
I'll be getting a paycheck soon, but I'm hoping I can find a deal somewhere for this title so I can grab it sooner!
I've already tried craigslist daily and eBay.. But the price for the game isn't really changing.

Anybody heard/seen anything??
Been playing the demo so much it's getting too repetitive!:cold:

[quote name='d0ren']I'll be getting a paycheck soon, but I'm hoping I can find a deal somewhere for this title so I can grab it sooner!
I've already tried craigslist daily and eBay.. But the price for the game isn't really changing.

Anybody heard/seen anything??
Been playing the demo so much it's getting too repetitive!:cold:[/QUOTE]

There was a deal at target at end of April where if you bought one copy you could get half off 2nd copy. Picked one up for myself and the wife. Came out to 30$ a piece.

Havent seen any deals on it since then. How good of a deal are you looking for?

Your best bet would probably be to buy it used from best buy for $25 here is hte link -- CLICKY

Just keep checking that page until its available. Status changes about once a week or so.

To be honest though, this is one of those games that is worth full $40... it has soooooooo much content its crazy... We're 20 hours into it each and we barely scratched the surface.

Hey, I just bought a Wii U for this freakin game because I already put in 80 hours in the 3DS version. So I bought a $300 system on eBay (thankfully someone was selling it with Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate for the Wii U) just for this game that I already have. I just want to play online. So, I may be selling my 3DS version. I'll give you a PM soon to see if you are interested.

I'm looking to sell my 3DS version, I'm looking for $30 shipped for it, shoot me a PM if you're interested. It's mint and comes with the case/manual/etc.

bread's done
Back