Looking for Move suggestions

kemical

CAGiversary!
Feedback
11 (100%)
I am looking for recommendations for good Move games. Since I already owned a Playstation Eye I picked up the Move Motion and Navigation controlers over black Friday. So far I have LBP2:SE and Heavy Rain, but I am looking for a game or two that really showcases what Move is capable of doing.

What do you want to do & what type of games do you like? I mean, Sports Championship has a little bit of everything in it as far as movement goes if that is what you are looking for. There is Resistance 3 or Killzone 3 for shooters & RE 5: Gold, Pet Eye, Fit in 6....it just depends what you are looking to do. There is no "one" game that showcases what the Move is capable of.

[quote name='kemical']I am looking for recommendations for good Move games. Since I already owned a Playstation Eye I picked up the Move Motion and Navigation controlers over black Friday. So far I have LBP2:SE and Heavy Rain, but I am looking for a game or two that really showcases what Move is capable of doing.[/QUOTE]

Sports Champions is probably a good place to start. Start the Party uses the Move functionality in a lot of fun ways as well. Neither of these games are necessarily "deep"... but you'll certainly kill several hours with each.

Pick up Dead Space 2, it comes with a free copy of Dead Space Extraction with uses Move. You can also take a look at House of the Dead Overkill for PS3.

[quote name='IGlowInTheDark']Pick up Dead Space 2, it comes with a free copy of Dead Space Extraction with uses Move. You can also take a look at House of the Dead Overkill for PS3.[/QUOTE]

THIS. I picked up House of the Dead and wasn't expecting much. I must say it is a BLAST. Just a heads up, this game uses a lot of profanity (It's a Grindhouse style campy Zombie game) so it isn't kid friendly, and neither is Dead Space...the title should explain why.

Extraction is awesome and I suggest the Sharpshooter for it. House of the Dead doesn't use the Nav controller so using the Sharpshooter is cumbersome. Use only the move controller or a pistol accessory.

The Fight: Lights out is very fun, as is Sports Champions. The Shoot, if you can find it cheap, is also mindless and quirky. Many of the launch move games are VERY cheap at places like Gamestop; I scored Sports Champions and The Shoot for $9.99 each.

I own The Sly Collection and I think it's move compatible but I have yet to try it. RE Gold is AWESOME with the move and is simply an amazing game on it's own IMO.

Eyepet is cute and kids love it, I bought it for my niece and she talks to the tv and smiles non-stop. A no-brainer if you have kids.

I think that House of the Dead would be a great move game. I picked it up and haven't played it yet.... oh yeah my sharpshooter comes in today... my wife is going to laugh her ass off when she sees me playing with that thing... damn shouldve got her one too.

Venkman, the Sly Collection is only Move compatible on the minigames, not the main Sly games.

Time Crisis/DeadStorm Pirates is good if you like the gun games

Also PSN move games are worth playing IMO (at least try the demos)
Tumble
Top Darts
High Velocity Bowling (somewhat buggy with move, but still fun to play)
Planet Minigolf
Hustle Kings
Ape Escape (my 5 year old neice likes this game and catching all the monkeys lol)

bread's done
Back