Looking for Multiplayer shooters

D_Icon

CAGiversary!
Feedback
8 (100%)
I am looking for split screen multiplayer games like Army of Two. I bought The Orange Box because the back said 1-2 Players, but its just 1 player.

Also, I want PS3 games that are 4-player. Four player split screen, where the screen is devided into four. The box of Call of Duty 4 says 1-4 players, but is that 4-player split screen.

If anyonw knows of any games please post the title, thanks.

With Resistance you can play through the campaign with a buddy on split screen.
COD4 has 4 player split screen local multiplayer. Same with Resistance.

[quote name='primetime']With Resistance you can play through the campaign with a buddy on split screen.
COD4 has 4 player split screen local multiplayer. Same with Resistance.[/quote]

COD4 has 4-player Capture the flag, and slayer?

Kane and Lynch, Conflict, Full auto 2 ( if you want some driving fun),

edit - these games are 2 player splits, I don't think they have 4.

Alright let me get this straight.

Kane and Lynch: has 2-player split screen campaign, but no 4-player local split screen.
Call of Duty 4: has 4-player local split screen, but no 2-player split screen campaign mode.
Resistance Fall of Men: has 2-player split screen campaign mode and 4-player local split screen.
Army of Two: has 2-player split screen campaign mode and no 4-player local split screen.

What about

Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter 2? Does this have 2-player split screen campaign mode, and/or 4-player local split screen.
Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Vegas this has 2-player split screen campaign mode, but does it have 4-player local split screen?

I am basically looking for a game that has a 2-player split screen campaign mode(local), and also has a 4-player split screen mode(local).

An example that I can think of is PS2 Medal of Honor Rising Sun.

[quote name='D_Icon']I am basically looking for a game that has a 2-player split screen campaign mode(local), and also has a 4-player split screen mode(local).[/quote]

Good luck!

Also, The Club has 4 player split screen, but no co-op campaign. Good little shooter.

Ever heard of Warhawk?;) 2-4 split screen local, I believe. No campaigns, but good fun online.

There's also a slightly popular thread in this forum called Warhawk Night... All 4 of you could join in the fun!

bread's done
Back