Looking for NES Classics for GBA.

Immortal fWd

CAGiversary!
Feedback
20 (100%)
I know they've been discontinued for a while, but does anyone know where you can still purchase either the original Zelda or Zelda II for GBA? I'm looking for new if possible, but if any of you CAG are selling, I'd be interested in possibly buying from you.

Gamecrazy may still have some available if there's one in your area. I saw two of them last weekend that had Zelda II new for $9.99.

I just saw Zelda II at my local closing TRU. I would have picked it up but there is something about Zelda II that I hate. I love all the other Zelda games, but II, no thanks :(

I just saw an original Zelda II in the CAG Auction forum for sale for under $10. Pretty cheap, and the CAG was giving discounted shipping.

The Zeldas aren't too hard to find... check your TRU, they might have some left. Super Mario Bros. is near impossible to find though.

Zelda 1 is kind of hard to find. Zelda 2 is somewhat easy to find. Try Circuit City or Sears.

I don't understand why Super Mario Bros. is so valueable unless it's collector's who want the whole set of games. People are paying $50 just for cart only on EBay when they could pick up Super Mario Bros. DX for GBC for under $15 which has way more features plus Lost Levels.

[quote name='YoshiFan1']Zelda 1 is kind of hard to find. Zelda 2 is somewhat easy to find. Try Circuit City or Sears.

I don't understand why Super Mario Bros. is so valueable unless it's collector's who want the whole set of games. People are paying $50 just for cart only on EBay when they could pick up Super Mario Bros. DX for GBC for under $15 which has way more features plus Lost Levels.[/QUOTE]

As far as I recall, all the games were printed in equal numbers... it's just that only one game had the name 'Mario' in it.;)

WTF Just looked on Ebay after reading this thread Mario GBA classics is selling for stupid prices. I've passed up so many of those damn things assuming they were nothing special...

bread's done
Back