Looking for Nintendo DS Lite

triplehelix

CAGiversary!
Feedback
6 (100%)
hello everyone,
I'm looking to purchase a Nintendo DS Lite in the near future. But as a rational shopper, and a very cheap shopper, I don't want to make a purchase until I'm positive that I'll be spending the least amount of money possible.

I'm not looking for a used DS Lite. And I'd prefere a black one if possible. I've been checking my local ads to try and find the best deal, but I figured I would check with the smartest shoppers on the internet and see if anyone had bumped into any great deals that would be worth my interest.

Thank you for your time, and for your responces it is greatly appreciated.

I just recently picked one up, they've been in stock lately, Best Buy and Walmart. You'll be hard pressed to get if for any less than the going price of $129.99. I've never seen these on sale ever and you'll be lucky enough just to find them in stock.

[quote name='triplehelix']hello everyone,
I'm looking to purchase a Nintendo DS Lite in the near future. But as a rational shopper, and a very cheap shopper, I don't want to make a purchase until I'm positive that I'll be spending the least amount of money possible.

I'm not looking for a used DS Lite. And I'd prefere a black one if possible. I've been checking my local ads to try and find the best deal, but I figured I would check with the smartest shoppers on the internet and see if anyone had bumped into any great deals that would be worth my interest.

Thank you for your time, and for your responces it is greatly appreciated.[/quote]

go to amazon its 129.99 with free shipping no tax
i live in cali i got it in 5 days

[quote name='scorpers']I just recently picked one up, they've been in stock lately, Best Buy and Walmart. You'll be hard pressed to get if for any less than the going price of $129.99. I've never seen these on sale ever and you'll be lucky enough just to find them in stock.[/quote]

Really? I got mine new for $120 + $3 ship on the amazon marketplace two or three weeks ago. I've seen a couple deals on the amazon user market thing every now and then.

thanks guys. I noticed amazon earlier and saw that amazon's shipping is actually cheaper than the sales tax i would pay if i bought it locally. I don't want to sign up for any credit cards, but i'll take a look at it anyway. So it seems amazon is the way to go, just keep my eye's out for any sales.

Thanks again guys, and if you notice any new pricedrops i'd appreciate it if you'd post it. :)

I'm also looking in on getting a DS Lite. But, unlike triplehelix, I can settle with a used system..Anyone know any good deals on used DS Lites?

[quote name='WrathX999']I'm also looking in on getting a DS Lite. But, unlike triplehelix, I can settle with a used system..Anyone know any good deals on used DS Lites?[/QUOTE]

try craigslist.i see many went for $80-$100 for system alone.

www.craigslist.org

bread's done
Back