Looking for Nintendo's Gamecube Component Cable

GenDV138

CAGiversary!
Feedback
6 (100%)
I'm looking for the Gamecube component cable from Nintendo, I know that Nintendo's online store carries it, but am wondering if anyone knows anywhere else I could find it. It's $35 after shipping on the Nintendo store. I have checked several online stores with no luck (best buy, circuit city, eb, gamestop, etc.). I'm guessing it's hard to find since newer Gamecubes don't have the input for it. I'm planning to check some B&M stores early this week. Thanks for any help.

It's not that it's harder to find, it's that Nintendo.com is the only place that you can buy it. No B&M stores carry them.

[quote name='Trakan']It's not that it's harder to find, it's that Nintendo.com is the only place that you can buy it. No B&M stores carry them.[/quote]

ok, thanks, I was kind of guessing that it might not be in B&M stores. Guess I'll just order it from Nintendo sometime soon.

I had to pick mine up from the Nintendo store too. The thing that ticked me off though was that last week at GameCrazy I saw the official component cables used for $3.99!

you can always go for the monster brand ones, but they are quite expensive, probably more than nintendo's, just throwing it out there

Nintendo is the only authorized retailer for the component cable. Paying $29.99 from them is much better than paying $35+ somewhere else, plus you know what you're getting.

[quote name='scargums']you can always go for the monster brand ones, but they are quite expensive, probably more than nintendo's, just throwing it out there[/quote]

Monster doesn't make components for the Gamecube, only S-Video and composite.

[quote name='joeposh'][quote name='ananag112']You can buy them from GameStop for $8 as well.

Cheap ass link[/quote]

man you got me all excited but it's backordered :([/quote]

Try to use the store locator and find a store near you.

bread's done
Back