looking for ps3 resist. fall of man

amazon had it as a deal of the day a back in july for 39.99. Thats the best price I have seen for a new one. You could probably trade or get it on ebay for cheaper, or wait till next year when it will probably drop to 39.99 retail.

Also you are posting in the wrong forum, this thread should be moved to the requesting deal forum

Somebody said The Darkness dropped to $30 new, $25 used at EB Games/Gamestop, I think that seems like a reasonable price.

on ebay,they usually range around 30 used. I got mine for 33 used in perfect condition.It looked like he only opened the game!It still had that "new smell."

[quote name='Duckbutt']Somebody said The Darkness dropped to $30 new, $25 used at EB Games/Gamestop, I think that seems like a reasonable price.[/quote]
Nope it's $49.99 at Gamestop I bought it there yesterday afternoon BUT my local stores are doing a customer appreciation deal where you get 30% off + 10% Edge stack so I got it for $29.99 + tax. Was my first PS3 game and then I bought the system on last night. :D

EDIT: WTF I thought you said Resistance why the hell does he care about the price of the Darkness? lol

I wonder if its going to be reissued for the holidays w/ the additional map packs. I see sony has advertisements for it, in EGM

could become the PS3's first game to drop to $30 with a greatest hits label on it this November or December since it will be one year by then

I would guess that it will see a price drop or a reissue before the holidays come around. I mean, the rule for PS2 games was to go greatest hits after about a year, so Resistance's time should be coming up.

[quote name='TimPV3']I hope the GH labels are cool.[/QUOTE]

You say that like people won't hoard the regular ones anyways. =p

bread's done
Back