Looking for Rumble Roses XX,DOAX2,N3 and P.N. 03.

Status
Not open for further replies.

LINK1392

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
Well I am looking to build some feedback on this site and I am in need of some games. :bouncy:

Preferably sealed/Mint-complete copies of:

:360:Rumble Roses XX
:360: DOAX2
:360: Ninety Nine Nights

Also, I am looking for :gc: P.N 03 on Gamecube with a excellent condition disk.

I am willing to mail out cash or trade some 360 games. Obviously, I will mail out first, but you gotta have positive feedback.If your looking for a specific 360 game to trade let me know.

BUMP I am also looking for a sealed/Mint copy of :xbox:DOA XBV I mainly need a perfect condition manual and disk.

Sealed would be awesome though.

$$$$$

Hopefully you know what you're getting into with PN03. The game absolute crap. Poor controls and design on top of no story or reason to keep playing.

[quote name='phreak5k']Hopefully you know what you're getting into with PN03. The game absolute crap. Poor controls and design on top of no story or reason to keep playing.[/QUOTE]Hehehehe, I played a DEMO and I actually like it.....:bouncy: I am also looking for some older games for my collection.

[quote name='LINK1392']
:360:Rumble Roses XX
[/quote]
If you want to buy this check out a B&M TRU. I picked up a copy last week clearenced for 9.99 minus 20% off.

[quote name='GregorSamsa']If you want to buy this check out a B&M TRU. I picked up a copy last week clearenced for 9.99 minus 20% off.[/QUOTE]Yeah, They dont carry most M rated games anymore at the local TRU.

Kinda stupid if you ask me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back