Looking for Silent Hill 2 (GH version, hopefully. Will buy/trade!

Moses144

CAGiversary!
Feedback
29 (100%)
No particular rules to be said. Basics of 1st class with DC, lower iTrader ships first, be honest with condition, have communication.

GAMECUBE

Super Mario Sunshine

PLAYSTATION 2

Dual Hearts

Evergrace

Future Tactics: The Uprising

Gladius

Jade Cocoon 2

Max Payne (GH)

Phantasy Star Universe

Xbox 360

Beautiful Katamari

I really want everything on my want list, and going in order to the least of my wants. I will trade nicely for these, rest assured.

Wants:
Silent Hill 2, PS2 version - Looking for the GH version specifically. Would like to buy this off of someone.

Metal Gear Solid 3: Subsistence - Limited Edition (This is worth a lot, I know, and I'll trade/pay appropriately)

Last edited by a moderator:
PMed CaoPi. Unickuta, the only thing I saw was Pokemon Diamond, for which I'd not let go of Mario RPG, but SMS and other things from my list.

Bump, because I'm now selling. Offers away, please. I generally give the first ones to PM me the advantage if the price is reasonable, so the quicker, the better.

Sorry about the delayed response & mishap!

BUMP THIS THOUGH :).
I'm sure you'll find a home for that R. Galaxy that's a nice price for it ;).

You guys have bought the majority of the better games on my list, I see. Since the rest are pretty bad, I'll probably put them on up ebay tomorrow night, unless between now and then people buy them.

Never went to ebay. I have a job now, so I'm not so desperate for money so as to do cheap cheap orders. I would trade handsomely for an N64, however!

"I personally believe that US Americans are unable to do so, because, is that some people out there, in our nation, don't have maps, and I believe that our education, such as South Africa, and the Iraq, everywhere like, such as, and I believe that they should, our education over here, in the US should help the US, or um should help South Africa and should help the Iraq and the Asian countries, so we will be able to build up our future, for our children."

Heh, I played the demo to Eternal Sonata last night. It was really quite something to behold, it being of great music and excellent graphics. A bit kiddy, I suppose, and surely adult is best, yet I do think I may try my best to get this now. Does anyone even have Eternal Sonata that would sell it for less than $45?

EDIT: I've gotten this through a trade.

I did indeed like it, just it's not worth holding onto.

Now, I'm selling for my friend at work - it really is for my friend, not some scamming website or me or anything. She didn't steal this stuff. Make offers if these prices are unreasonable, she really needs money.

bread's done
Back