Looking for some decent stereo in line mic cell headset.

HumanSnatcher

CAGiversary!
Feedback
3 (100%)
I've been scouring Amazon for hours looking thru and cant decide on what to get. To be honest, I'm buying these thru Amazon. Kinda have to as my credit card is only good there. Mostly looking in the $25 and under range. What brands do you guys recommend? That and looking at in ear ear buds...easier to block out the world that way lol.

I'm seriously considering these, the MEElectronics M6P-BK. They seen to be pretty decently reviewed, and come with a lot of extra bud sizes:

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B003VTZPO8/ref=ox_sc_act_title_2?ie=UTF8&m=ATVPDKIKX0DER

Anyone ever used this brand before?

I do have a pair of non mic'd SkullCandy Ink'd ear buds that are over two years old and still going strong. Thinking about them as well

Can also consider Best Buy in the same price range...

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah I saw that. Considering picking up a pair. I'm mostly looking at Amazon because I have more available credit there and looking to get two pair.

Just checked store availability again and itr looks like we're not the only site that knows about them. Theres only one, the closest store to me, has them in stock...might as well get a set then lol. Luckily, I have a triple RZ coupon from my birthday that was this past Saturday lol

I picked up a pair today and they are well worth 30. Ran with them and now I'm gonna pick up a second pair

Yeah, I just picked a pair a couple hours ago myself...they are a damn nice set. Not too bad for 30 as well. Considering Amazon has them for $75 and Munitio's store sells them for $60. I may still pick up a pair of those MEElectronics from Amazon. Along with a couple pair of OEM Samsung brand ones just to keep in my car when I'm driving and leave a headset at home

I'm expecting them to only get better after they burn in a bit as well

LOL dont run with them!!! My right speaker went out today. Gonna exchange them for another pair. I really like them and hope the next pair holds up

bread's done
Back