Looking for some XBox, PSP and PS2 games please.

GunPanther

CAGiversary!
Feedback
5 (100%)
Hi everyone.

I've listed my wants in the other lists, but discovered that no one really looks through all those posts. Well, I'm now hoping that someone might have these for sale here on CAG.

Anyway, I'd prefer for them to be sealed/new, but if they're opened and in mint condition, that'll be acceptable as well.

Let me know what a reasonable price is for your game(s) as well as your time to ship it, etc.

Here's what I'm interested in:

(CASH by Paypal is how I can pay, or maybe you want something that I might have or could probably look around to get for you in my neck of the woods?)

WANT:

XBox -

Gauntlet: Seven Sorrows

Far Cry Instincts

Baldur's Gate: Dark Alliance II

PSP -

Darkstalkers

Infected

Ghouls N Ghosts Collection

PS2 -

Time Crisis: Crisis Zone (just the game is fine, but if you have it with the GunCon, that's okay as well)

Champions Of Norrath

Champions: Return To Arms

Eyetoy Bundle (Any of the Eyetoy+game bundles is fine. Just let me know what title it is)

Thanks for looking.

[quote name='GunPanther']

PS2 -

Time Crisis: Crisis Zone (just the game is fine, but if you have it with the GunCon, that's okay as well)

Thanks for looking.[/quote]

I have a used one available (if you live in the lower 48 states). $20 shipped.

http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=74627

The disc is mint. The is a slight scuff on the outside of the box and that is it. It's just below the "N" in Guncon in the pic I took. I can ship it Monday morning.

bread's done
Back