Looking for someone with constant access to CAG for GD daily deal drops

kathos

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
I'm looking for someone with constant access to CAG to post and stuff, 'cause that way as soon as I get access to the daily deals in the mornings when I open I can email whoever (my blackberry has email but no internet, too godamned expensive for a student ~_~) so they can post it in our quiet little group in the depths of nowhere land.

Anyway whoever wants to just PM me, I'd rather it be a regular I'm in contact with than a newbie/lurker.

Coolies I'll keep both of you guys on stand by, I'll send it to both of you when I get 'em and send 'em over ASAP.

If you'd like someone to do it up until April 17th and you get no more volunteers, I can (on vacation after the 17th unfortunately).

I'm in AST, and I'm typically up on my computer as early as 7:30.
I'm not too much of a regular, but I lurk a lot, so if you need my services just ask.

[quote name='Firestorm']Someone in EDT might be best I'd do it but it would be too late[/QUOTE]

Agreed, but I'd like to be considered.

i am in the est and up at 5 am for work every day. got internet on my phone so except for the ocassional exception i have acess all day too...

Excellent, I'll keep a few more on the list, I'm only off on Good Friday (when we're all closed) and Saturday next week, so I'll just get one of my guys to txt me on that day about the daily deal (if any drops).

[quote name='gamer602']I thought EB sends the list to the POS system??

Or is it directly to your email?[/quote]

Yeah it's in out POS but I have email on my blackberry so I can send out the info immediately and hopefully it'll make it into out CAG group we got going on.

I'm sure there's a few RFD retards in that group but anything to slow down the mob of scummy jerks. As long as the actual gamers get a few copies for themselves I'm happy.

[quote name='kathos']Excellent, I'll keep a few more on the list, I'm only off on Good Friday (when we're all closed) and Saturday next week, so I'll just get one of my guys to txt me on that day about the daily deal (if any drops).

Yeah it's in out POS but I have email on my blackberry so I can send out the info immediately and hopefully it'll make it into out CAG group we got going on.

I'm sure there's a few RFD retards in that group but anything to slow down the mob of scummy jerks. As long as the actual gamers get a few copies for themselves I'm happy.[/quote]

im a actual gamer! :cool:

...well actually, the time i've been on CAG, i've been turning to a collector more then a gamer :/..... anybody else like that too?

I'm up at 7am in the east coast and have access to CAG most of the day also :)

You'll save me from bugging the local EB's at 9:30 each morning with any price drops or deals of the day questions?

[quote name='Bencherstyle']im a actual gamer! :cool:

...well actually, the time i've been on CAG, i've been turning to a collector more then a gamer :/..... anybody else like that too?[/quote]
Nah I hear ya man, once I start making some more money this summer I think I'll be neck-deep in untouched games...it's trouble having half a dozen systems to purchase games for haha

[quote name='game_fanatic']Nah I hear ya man, once I start making some more money this summer I think I'll be neck-deep in untouched games...it's trouble having half a dozen systems to purchase games for haha[/quote]

lol, how many systems are you buying games for? i have 3 handhelds, and 3 consoles im still buying games for... :bouncy:

but i got to my games recently, so i only have a few left :p

how many games do you have unopened?

[quote name='Bencherstyle']lol, how many systems are you buying games for? i have 3 handhelds, and 3 consoles im still buying games for... :bouncy:

but i got to my games recently, so i only have a few left :p

how many games do you have unopened?[/quote]
Well I have a PS3, so that has me looking for PSOne/PS2/PS3, an original Xbox, Xbox 360, N64, PSP and a Game Boy Advance, although I don't buy many GBA anymore, since I have most of the good ones hehe. I'd say I have 10-20 unopened games, not a huge amount by any stretch, but sometimes when I'm bored I open games to read the manuals (makes for great bathroom reading :D) I've maybe played and beaten 20% of my games...this summer is the Summer of Games!

[quote name='game_fanatic']Well I have a PS3, so that has me looking for PSOne/PS2/PS3, an original Xbox, Xbox 360, N64, PSP and a Game Boy Advance, although I don't buy many GBA anymore, since I have most of the good ones hehe. I'd say I have 10-20 unopened games, not a huge amount by any stretch, but sometimes when I'm bored I open games to read the manuals (makes for great bathroom reading :D) I've maybe played and beaten 20% of my games...this summer is the Summer of Games![/quote]

nice, good luck with finishing the games. :p i only have one unopend one (okami ps2) ... heard that was a long one.

can you recommend me some GBA games? i missed that era and few months ago i started. (borrowed GBA from friend) im looking for sidescrollers, but just good games in general, since you have good ones :)

Bencherstyle, do check out RCSS/Loblaws. Around here they've had Advance Guardian Heroes in their clearance bins for only $5. Great little game, not quite a good as the first, but you'll never find the Saturn one for $5 new ^_^;;

Blah.
My 360 unopened backlog is Eternal Sonata, Tales of Vesperia, and Star Ocean: The Last Hope. I literally could play all month and not complete all three =/

Could someone make an "official" thread for JUST the daily deals? Or PM me anything they get too? I have the same thing where emails are forwarded to my phone, and I will be skiing tomorrow so...

[quote name='ragnar14']Bencherstyle, do check out RCSS/Loblaws. Around here they've had Advance Guardian Heroes in their clearance bins for only $5. Great little game, not quite a good as the first, but you'll never find the Saturn one for $5 new ^_^;;[/quote]

hmm, i shall check it out, thanks, i've been spending quite a cash on GBA games, mostly 14.99 ones at EB. cant beleive i found advanced wars for 14.99..... its been 24.99 for the longest time!

[quote name='Bencherstyle']nice, good luck with finishing the games. :p i only have one unopend one (okami ps2) ... heard that was a long one.

can you recommend me some GBA games? i missed that era and few months ago i started. (borrowed GBA from friend) im looking for sidescrollers, but just good games in general, since you have good ones :)[/quote]
Well let's see, I have Tetris Worlds, Sega Smashpack, Pokemon Emerald, Mario Kart, Super Mario Bros. 3, Final Fantasy I & II, Super Mario World, Metroid, and Donkey Kong Country 3. I'm still looking for some Zelda games, Advance Wars and some Castlevania titles, but I'm pretty happy with my collection. Tetris and Sega Smashpack were Christmas gifts from non-gamers hehe, I wouldn't spent money on them myself! What's said is I have amazing games not even played yet; Gears of War 2, Fallout 3, Far Cry 2, MGS4, Lost Odyssey, Oblivion, The Orange Box...if I don't beat them by this summer I have no right to be called a "game fanatic" haha

i found Advanced wars for 14.99, and Zelda LTTP for 9.99. (i know, super cheap) so i try to look for them.

Zelda Minish Cap was still 24.99 :(

i still need to get super mario bros. 3 but its 34.99!!!!!! and after i get that, pokemon games , im set.....

you are going to spend alot of your time in fallout 3, :p if you want to explore all the worlds.

[quote name='RoganSarine']Could someone make an "official" thread for JUST the daily deals? Or PM me anything they get too? I have the same thing where emails are forwarded to my phone, and I will be skiing tomorrow so...[/quote]

[quote name='Hockridge']I wouldn't mind being informed about any daily deals on 360 and PS3 games.[/quote]

Godammit you newbies/lurkers/RFD in disguise need to read better ~_~.

I'm telling the regulars here through email so they can tell everyone. 'Cause I don't have constant access to CAG from work.

[quote name='kathos']Godammit you newbies/lurkers/RFD in disguise need to read better ~_~.

I'm telling the regulars here through email so they can tell everyone. 'Cause I don't have constant access to CAG from work.[/quote]
I'm not any of those thank you. There are people who actually just joined who are none of them. I'm just going skiing today and was wondering if there was anything today I should quickly stop by and grab.

bread's done
Back