Looking for Tales Of Symphonia Cell Art promos.

You mean the lithographs? I've got one of those, but I don't know about any cells. It's basically a cardboard poster.

I am looking for one in mint condition. I will look through your trade list to see if I have anything you want. Since I heard it was "cheap" quality, but did have nice art work, I am hoping to find it for a fitting price, if need be.

The litho is in no way cheap... it's actually a very nice litho (with excellent art as you mentioned) on a back filler. I would nicer if it had a frame but you can't be too greedy with free promos.:p

And yeah, the cardboard posters suck.

WellI thought that was how all lithographs(Promos at least) were basicly when referring to quality. Am I wrong? Or do pay for lithos usually come in better quality some how?

There are art cells. About 10X12" and they were Game Crazy exclusives. One of the prettiest/coolest preorder bonuses I've ever seen.

I really liked the art book they had at stores like EB. Very nice art and good quality. I wish I had only known about the Soul Calibur artbook. Where was that given out at?

The thing is, some place give the promos to who deserve it and others give them to anyone. I know I was supposed to get one at my GS but they 'didn't get any'.

And lithos vary in quality by how they're produced. The ToS one was pretty good size and good quality image. The RE4 one had better quality image but it was small. But they were both free so the quality is nowhere near as good as the ones you buy at the store for $20+.

bread's done
Back