Darkstar

CAGiversary!
Aqua Teen Hunger Force Vol. 1 and 2.
King of the Hill Season 1 and 2
Simpsons Seasons 1,2,3,4
Family Guy Season 3
Futurama Volume 2.
Any South Park seasons

If you have any of those, post, or PM me. I can offer money, or check my list for anything that you might want for the boxset(s).

Thank, Dan.

[quote name='pimp_daddy_smurf']still have simpsons 2 but im sure you dont want to trade with me.......[/quote]

If PDS rips you off, I'll get you simosons season 2.

[quote name='Darkstar']Aqua Teen Hunger Force Vol. 1 and 1.
Simpsons Seasons 1,2,3,4
Family Guy Season 3
Futurama Volume 2.

If you have any of those, post, or PM me. I can offer money, or check my list for anything that you might want for the boxset(s).

Thank, Dan.[/quote]

You must really want the first volume of ATHF...

[quote name='ZForce915'][quote name='Darkstar']Aqua Teen Hunger Force Vol. 1 and 1.
Simpsons Seasons 1,2,3,4
Family Guy Season 3
Futurama Volume 2.

Thank, Dan.[/quote]

You must really want the first volume of ATHF...[/quote]

that made me laugh out loud for some reason....interestin

[quote name='st0neface']Didn't we establish that PDS wasn't the one ripping everyone off?[/quote]

Are you inplying I ripped someone off? Or what? Because I haven't ripped anyone off. The reason he said that was because we were going to trade and he decided that he wasn't going to do the deal. And I got a mad... PDS isn't a bad trader at all. He didn't do anything wrong at all either.

Downhome, I PMed you. And PDS, I will talk to you on AIM later tonight. No hard feelings... I am cool with trading with you.

[quote name='pimp_daddy_smurf']ok, i felt kind of stupid and i think BIGNICK hates me anyways......[/quote]

If I hated you, you would know it. I was being serious in my first post. I was just trying to vouch for you, thats all.

And moe11888, I wish I woulda knew about that, or at least had a store around here by that name

If anyone else has any of these, PLEASE reply. I am itching for any of the listed

I added South Park...

[quote name='beerguy961']I have Futurama Vol. 2, wil trade if offer is good enough. PM me if you're interested.[/quote]

PMed you.

And Mr.FoodMonster, I know that, I am posting this so people know ahead of time.

Bump... I still havent found any of these that people are willing to let go of...

So post if you have any...

Still looking for all of the boxsets on list. I have yet to find someone that will actually trade. So please help me out and lets work something out....

Bump, still looking for all of them listed.:

Aqua Teen Hunger Force Vol. 2.
Simpsons Seasons 1,2,3,4
Family Guy Season 3
Futurama Volume 2.
Any South Park seasons

[quote name='Toireht']http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=23258[/quote]

check my list for anything you might want for it... or how much you just want for it?

bread's done
Back