Looking for The Guy Game

Element1

CAGiversary!
Anyone know where I could find a new or used copy of The guy Game on PS2 or Xbox. Been looking all over for 1 and all I found where ridiculous prices on ebay...

I have a mint one no wear what at all. I can give pics if needed. I have over 140+ on gametz and 250+ on ebay. Never traded here. PS2 version
my aim is almasy82gametz

I just returned one to gamestop because ebay kept yanking my auctions. Lucky for me I was able to exchange it for a Marvel vs Capcom 2 in pristine shape

Dave

[quote name='MightySlacker']I just returned one to gamestop because ebay kept yanking my auctions. Lucky for me I was able to exchange it for a Marvel vs Capcom 2 in pristine shape

Dave[/QUOTE]

If that MvC2 was the PS2 version, it's either a reprint, or old unsold stock (pick which story you want to believe). It's still worth a load at the moment on Amazon, which is also where I would have recommended you sell TGG.

I just checked on ebay and barely any are posted up and none are bid on. What's the going rate value of the freaking thing?

[quote name='sonarrat']If that MvC2 was the PS2 version, it's either a reprint, or old unsold stock (pick which story you want to believe). It's still worth a load at the moment on Amazon, which is also where I would have recommended you sell TGG.[/QUOTE]

No it was xbox.

And please send me a link to either one of those stories, because when I see the akmount in various store locators it sure as hell doesn't look like its been reprinted. The logistics of getting this thing reprinted (with EA now holding the Marvel rights) make it very unlikely

Dave

[quote name='SiW']Didn't it get pulled because one of the girls is underage?[/QUOTE]

That's apparently the story but I don't believe it because I still see this game for sale everywhere (Blockbuster, Gamestop, EB). I'm guessing they just made up the underage girl story to help sell more copies.

Think about it...a game that has simulated video game sex buried deep in its code (San Andreas) gets yanked from store shelves but a game with REAL footage of a 17 yo chick exposing herself is still available? I don't buy it for a second. New or used, this game would be yanked off store shelves so fast if it was true.

[quote name='SiW']Didn't it get pulled because one of the girls is underage?[/QUOTE]
That's what I always thought, guess it was only new copies? My EB has atleast 3 Guy Games each for PS2 and Xbox.

I'm proud to say me and my room mate beat this game. Pretty fun when your drunk, some of the girls are gross though, theres a few fatties.

[quote name='MightySlacker']No it was xbox.

And please send me a link to either one of those stories, because when I see the akmount in various store locators it sure as hell doesn't look like its been reprinted. The logistics of getting this thing reprinted (with EA now holding the Marvel rights) make it very unlikely

Dave[/QUOTE]

I went to an EB and saw two mint copies on the shelf for $49.99. Went to another one, same thing. Other CAGs have reported this as well. They all look identical. Not only that, but it was available on Gamestop.com for several days (now back ordered).

[quote name='sonarrat']I went to an EB and saw two mint copies on the shelf for $49.99. Went to another one, same thing. Other CAGs have reported this as well. They all look identical. Not only that, but it was available on Gamestop.com for several days (now back ordered).[/QUOTE]

Well, there's still more of the Xbox version on ebay than the ps2 version, and theres no new ones up, so I'm not buyin it (literally and figuratively) :)

Dave

bread's done
Back