Looking for the Justice League Season's 1,2,3, and 4

r1s3n

CAGiversary!
I can't seem to find the complete seasons only those stupid 2-4 episode dvd's. Rather avoid the ebay route if I can but I will if forced to.

Thanks

r1s3n

"because I can"

there are other ways to get a hold of them bitt, I used to do it when I missed episodes orrent. PLus Hell Yeah with beyond, that show was amazing

Yeah, Batman Beyond was great. Did you happen to catch that very recent episode of Justice League Unlimited where they showed Terry McGuiness' origin? I really didn't like it.

[quote name='darkcrawlspace']Yeah, Batman Beyond was great. Did you happen to catch that very recent episode of Justice League Unlimited where they showed Terry McGuiness' origin? I really didn't like it.[/QUOTE]

i think i saw it. they mentioned how they actually created him out of bruce waynes dna right? i only saw a couple minutes of the end.

Waller (the fat lady President) got Bruce's DNA to make sure their would be a Batman in the future. She arranged for it to be injected into Warren McGuinness, which ultimately led to Terry's birth. Then she wanted to recreate the same tragedy that Bruce went through for Terry, so she hired the Phantasm to kill his parents, but she chose not to. But Terry's dad ended up dying anyways, and soon after that Terry met Bruce Wayne, which led to him becoming Batman. And that's pretty much his origin. I just don't see why they even bothered making this. It kind of tainted the Batman Beyond character for me.

bread's done
Back