Looking for Timesplitters 3 and Unreal Championship 2... -Added- Lego Star Wars

Timesplitters 3 drop price any time now. Not sure about Unreal Championship 2 is not selling well cuz is not AA title so it worth $10-$15 :)

Name one place where you can find Unreal Championship 2 for 10-15 bucks, cause I can barely find the original for that price, the new one is still 50 bucks around where I live.

[quote name='TheHiei']Bump, I'm mainly looking for Unreal Championship 2.[/QUOTE]

I second the Blockbuster vote...

But to note...UC2 is only 8 player multi...not the 16 player multi that it should be. Just thought I'd mention it.

[quote name='Zon27']I second the Blockbuster vote...

But to note...UC2 is only 8 player multi...not the 16 player multi that it should be. Just thought I'd mention it.[/QUOTE]

As far I can tell from the demo the game is designed for 8 players, 16 will be a completely chaos this isn't a typical FPS , and yes if someone finds a good deal UC2 that will be very aprecciated:D

You second the blockbuster vote? Wha-?

Anyways, I liked the first UC and really want the second one, the eight players thing doesn't bug me that much. Also, I will not be trading anything in, thank you very much.

How low do you think TimeSplitter Future Perfect will drop? $40?

I bought it when it was $50 and traded it a little after... I'd only get it if it were $20 - $30, to be honest.

And yeah, Unreal Championship 2 isn't designed for 16 playes. How fast each character can trek around the map would make it insane, as 16 people would be in one area at once.

bread's done
Back