looking for used 360 wireless adapter cheap

I would say Gamedealdaily.com fo shizzle.

However, this is the wrong place to put a request for a deal. Funny, you aren't a noob but you act like one :)

[quote name='plft']Can't you use the original xbox one IF you can find it?[/quote]

Yep, but you have to download a patch and do other stuff to get it to work.

You know what I do? I take my laptop (which has wireless), connect to the xbox 360 with a network cable, create a bridge between the two and voila! an xbox 360 with wireless.

[quote name='InFlames215']Yep, but you have to download a patch and do other stuff to get it to work.

You know what I do? I take my laptop (which has wireless), connect to the xbox 360 with a network cable, create a bridge between the two and voila! an xbox 360 with wireless.[/quote]

Ah, didn't know that part. And personally I do that but with my second ethernet port on my mobo.

The drawbacks of the original Xbox adapter are:

1) Size. Obviously, it's not massive, but it will take up more space than the 360 antenna.
2) Power. The Xbox adapter needs external power (ie, plugged into the wall), while the 360 adapter is USB-powered.
3) Security. The Xbox adapter only works with WEP, which is the least secure encryption standard that your router uses (well, other than no encryption, at all). It's not really a massive deal, because chances are, no one really cares about your home network.

Personally, if you can save a lot of money by getting the old Xbox adapter, I'd do it.

bread's done
Back