looking for Video Game themed infant wear

donssword

CAGiversary!
Feedback
6 (100%)
A co-worker and avid gamer just had a baby-girl. Both husband and wife are heavy WOW players and I would llike to pick up some VG themed infant wear and/or toys (if such a thing exists.

Any idea where I would find such items?

Thanks!

There's lots of nerd/computer/geek humor-themed clothing over at thinkgeek.com.

But thank jinx shirt is awesome.

[quote name='Kayden']:rofl: And I was going to say just get em red overalls and a blue shirt.[/QUOTE]

Mario wears BLUE overalls and a RED shirt. You sure you're a "gamer"?

[quote name='Devin']Mario wears BLUE overalls and a RED shirt. You sure you're a "gamer"?[/QUOTE]
Mario says...
mario.jpg

Pwned!

[quote name='Devin']Mario wears BLUE overalls and a RED shirt. You sure you're a "gamer"?[/QUOTE]

He originally wore red overalls and a blue shirt. Pop in the original NES Super Mario Bros. sometime.

Check Toys R Us maybe, for the Pokemon and maybe Sonic ones. The Mario plushes I remember have been out of production for years. (There was a really good set of small and big Mario and Luigi plush toys produced in the '80s from Applause, I think.) If I still had them, I'd donate them to your baby. The later ones from BD&A are good too if you can find them.

There are a few Pokemon plushes at a local comic shop I may be able to pick up, if you'd like next time I go shopping for games. They're the small early run plushies from Hasbro. I also have a medium plush Pikachu and Jigglypuff that I'll have to clean up a bit if you're interested.

Its a girl (Isabella Corina), so I am looking at a Pikmin at this point -- primary color, very Teletubbie like, without too many choking hazards attached.

Definitely getting the onsie with the RPG Skills on it --- that thing rocks.

[quote name='Mind_n_Soul']being a CAG, you can always make a shirt using iron ons[/QUOTE]

That would require a printer that would give me that capability, and the time to do it.

Nice cheapass thinkin' though ;)

[quote name='mkelehan']He originally wore red overalls and a blue shirt. Pop in the original NES Super Mario Bros. sometime.[/QUOTE]

If I recall, in the original Super Mario Bros. for NES, Mario wears red overalls with a GREEN shirt (not to mention GREEN boots). An obviously misprint from the lack of technology. Face it, you were wrong, your were "pwned"...

Boy, i may be mistaken, but that sure looks like brown shirt and brown shoes to me (with red hat and overalls):
sm_4.jpg

or maybe this one:
super_mario_64_ds_smb.jpg

or maybe the title screen:
nes-supermario.png

Face it, you'll all wrong. Get over it.

bread's done
Back