Looking for VideoCamera Deals/Cheap

bb4lake

CAGiversary!
Hey guys, the wife is having a birthday soon and I was hoping to try and find her a good video camera cheap. Anyone have any suggestions? Its probably not really a great time for deals right now but just letting me know any good quality video camera that I could pick up at Best Buy or Walmart or something. I'm not good with cameras so I'm not sure what to look for. I'm pretty sure she just wants something basic to record our dogs and vacations and such. Trying not to spend more than $150 or so but just let me know whats good. Thanks!

Have you considered any of the cheaper "net" cams out there? They don't necessarily have the greatest picture quality, but they're affordable and portable as hell. I made a thread about the Flip MinoHD, Creative Vado HD, and Kodak Zi6. All of them have their pluses and minuses, but they're perfect for a person who wants a simple, point and shoot experience, easy download to a computer and can easily take it just about anywhere with them. Most can be had for under $200, and some go as low as $69.99. You'd be looking at anywhere between 2 hours to 30 minutes of recording space, but if you aren't making epic, feature length recordings they seem to be really neat small camcorders.

bread's done
Back