Looking for Vita Games, Accessories, and Memory Cards. Trade and Possible Buy.

I am putting Jess on the table beside my bed!!! :)

btw, I have a GS display headband (i.e not sealed). pm me to let me know if you want it (just have to pay s/h).

Hey,

Would I be able to get some pics of Yu-Gi-Oh Cards Assortment and the Gundam Candy w/Collectible Cards x5? N how much r u looking 4 them around about? @_@ + postage 2 australia?

Thanks,
Ronin

Free up, but go listen to some Genitorturers man, seriously. You might like em. Oh, also I may need to check back the night of the 19th.

Oh, and did you finally sell/trade NUDE?

[quote name='georox']Free up, but go listen to some Genitorturers man, seriously. You might like em. Oh, also I may need to check back the night of the 19th.

Oh, and did you finally sell/trade NUDE?[/quote]
Nope, NUDE is still sitting here.
The Genitorturers look creepy O_O

Hey Ecks - I can't actually let this be a dv8mad lowball sale unless you get rid of those minimums or take the items out. SOrry, gotta be the same with everyone. Also, please add this line to your rules somewhere:

Please note that you will be expected to pay the amount you bid plus appropriate shipping if you have the highest offer at the end. Negative feedback may be left for those who choose not to follow through with payment.

Why not ehh?

Project 8 (360) $1
Dead or Alive 4 (360) $1
Zack & Wiki (Wii) $1

Oh and i'd still be interested in N.U.D.E. since it appears you still have it, but not at a premium, i've never been able to find a copy on ebay to judge its value ever.

Noriko's Dinner Table DVD (Sealed) - $3
Bang-Rajan DVD (Sealed) - $1
Confessions of Pain DVD (Sealed) - $1

God damn I want Noriko's Dinner Table....

[quote name='xsuicidesn0wmanx']Why not ehh?

Project 8 (360) $1
Dead or Alive 4 (360) $1
Zack & Wiki (Wii) $1

Oh and i'd still be interested in N.U.D.E. since it appears you still have it, but not at a premium, i've never been able to find a copy on ebay to judge its value ever.
[/quote]

NUDE is still around yea, I didn't see anything on your list I wanted, but if you get more stuff lemmie know, or what your price range is. It is kinda expensive of an item.

bread's done
Back