Looking for Wes Anderson movies

Zachary90

CAG Veteran
I am looking to buy all the Wes Anderson movies. They are,

Bottle Rocket,
Rushmore,
The Royal Tenenbaums,
The Life Aquatic with Steve Zissou.

If you have these movies, PM me with an offer. I will send Paypal if a deal is made. Oh, and I also hapen to be looking for

Jerry Maguire,
Primer.

I have none of those movies to trade. Although, I do have some of the movies. Wes Anderson rocks and I commend you for your good taste in film.

Just a heads up, the Criterion version of Rushmore keeps on increasing in price, so you might want to jump on it the first chance you get. The same looks to be happening to the 2 disc Life Aquatic Criterion, too. Tenenbaums can be bought for $14 and free shipping at deepdiscount.com. And since Bottle Rocket never got a Criterion release, it can be found for about $6 on the same site.

[quote name='dayglo']Just a heads up, the Criterion version of Rushmore keeps on increasing in price, so you might want to jump on it the first chance you get. The same looks to be happening to the 2 disc Life Aquatic Criterion, too. Tenenbaums can be bought for $14 and free shipping at deepdiscount.com. And since Bottle Rocket never got a Criterion release, it can be found for about $6 on the same site.[/QUOTE]
The Criterion version of Rushmore is worth every penny, by the way. I think I paid $36 for it around three years ago, and I don't regret it for a second.

I read several times that Bottle Rocket was in line for a Criterion release, but I think it was supposed to have released late last year. I'm not sure what happened to it.

EDIT: Apparently Sony (who holds the rights to Bottle Rocket) doesn't license out their properties, effectively ruling out a Criterion release. It's mentioned in a couple threads over at DVDTalk, if you're interested in reading more. Still, it's possible something could happen with Criterion, but I wouldn't hold my breath. Besides, the current version can be had for just a few dollars.

Wes Anderson is a genius. I love, love, love his films. Make sure you get the 2 disc Life Aquatic because there are some wonderful supplements (especially the interview with the Italian talk show host. It's hilarious).

The good news is Tenenbaums and Life Aquatic should be cheap since they were way over produced. Check Gamestop.

[quote name='defiance_17']The Criterion version of Rushmore is worth every penny, by the way. I think I paid $36 for it around three years ago, and I don't regret it for a second.
[/quote]

The Criterion versions are certainly worth the increased price. Not every movie would obviously do well with the treatment, but Wes Anderson's movies certainly fit well.

I got Royal Tenenbaums from Best Buy for $9.99 a couple of months back. You could wait until it goes on sale again. Buy.com also has it on sale from time to time.

bread's done
Back