Looking for Xbox 360 quick charge kit

SqueezyCrusty

CAGiversary!
Feedback
7 (100%)
I recently got a 360 elite (the dell 300$ deal) and I'm looking for either the dual charging station released by microsoft or this one released by nyko. The nyko one definitely matches my elite more, but a white one would do if substantially cheaper. I want to pay less than $20 for the microsoft one or less than $25 for the nyko one.

Thanks for your help in advance!

Exact same requirement here. Looking for the Microsoft Quick Charge Kit. The dual charging station. (Not looking for Nyko). Want to pay less then $20.

[quote name='polo14player']deep discount has the best deal. that's where i got mine. not less then twenty thou. it was 23.99 total price.[/quote]

If that includes shipping then I might just go with them & call it a day!

All the quick-recharge kits suck, quick recharging of any battery will kill it prematurely.

You're better off getting yourself some 2500ma rechargable AA's....and a charger and just use those. Those also last about twice as long as your average Microsoft rechargable kit.

I suggest searching your local EBs for a used MS quick charge stand. I just recently got mine and its well worth it for the official MS one. Ive gotten the Nyko and battery didnt even work and have heard similar things from many people. Although I hear the MS battery dies quick, mine has survived me beating Halo3 and half of crackdown on one charge and charges very quickly (hour or so, not sure exactly but not as long as my AA rechargables). Plus if u can find it used it comes with a battery and quick charge stand for i think 15.99. plus edge discount. plus the quickcharge stand doesnt require a USB so u can charge while ur away. If you find it make sure it has the charger and battery (sometimes they sell seperately even though they shouldnt). Hope this helps.

I'll take a look at EBGames/Gamestop stores around here for something used. If not, the $23 deal at deepdiscountdvd isn't bad, I'll probably end up going with that.

Thanks!

I got lucky and found a quick charge kit mislabeled at gamestop as a 'play and charge kit'. You should definitely stay away from the play and charge kit, as to me it seems it was just draining my batteries and killing them early. After using the quick charge kit, the batteries charge properly and last much longer between charges.

[quote name='dragonjud']I got lucky and found a quick charge kit mislabeled at gamestop as a 'play and charge kit'. You should definitely stay away from the play and charge kit, as to me it seems it was just draining my batteries and killing them early. After using the quick charge kit, the batteries charge properly and last much longer between charges.[/quote]

That was exactly my problem! I had the Play & Charge Kit and it sucked! Not only did it die in a short time, but the battery was really not being charged all that well. That's precisely the reason I'm going with the Quick Charge station thingy.

Don't get the Nyko one. I thought I was saving money by going that route... the thing stopped working about 3 months in and even before that the battery charge was pitifully short-lived.

Rechargable AAs. You can get a pack of four and a charger for less than ten bucks at Walmart.

I've tested play-and charge kits, quick charge kits, and everything else (both MS and third party) and not a single one was worth the premium price over some cheap AAs. The MS quick charge kit was the worst... the battery wouldn't hold a charge after about a month of use.

You'll save money in both the short and long term with recharable AA batteries.

I don't know how reliable the company, but Target stores are clearancing out their Psyclone Recharge kits right now for about $20. It includes two 360 batteries and the charging unit.

bread's done
Back