**Looking for Xbox: $$$, DC: Power Stone 2, PSN+12 Month, & More - WTT: Arcade Sticks! (Ur gonna love these deals) along w/other items**

Hi all.
Guys please help me out.
I am thinking of buying a new PS3 soon and i need some good and solid looking gameboy sp skin cover on it, So could anyone here please suggest me some websites providing gameboy advance sp skin covers for PS3 slim?

gameboy advance sp skin covers

[quote name='robin20']Hi all.
Guys please help me out.
I am thinking of buying a new PS3 soon and i need some good and solid looking gameboy sp skin cover on it, So could anyone here please suggest me some websites providing gameboy advance sp skin covers for PS3 slim?

gameboy advance sp skin covers[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the bump but what the hell are you talking about? :wtf:

[quote name='AllFrankedUp']How much would shipping run for something the size of an x-arcade? That's a pretty good price.[/QUOTE]

Probably the same price that I'm asking for it or more. It's not very cheap to ship something that big and heavy.

[quote name='dman1869']Probably the same price that I'm asking for it or more. It's not very cheap to ship something that big and heavy.[/QUOTE]

yeah, it's 500 just for shipping on X-Arcade's site. Still, you beat their price by quite a bit. I think I know what I'll tell my fiancee I want for my birthday.

[quote name='AllFrankedUp']yeah, it's 500 just for shipping on X-Arcade's site. Still, you beat their price by quite a bit. I think I know what I'll tell my fiancee I want for my birthday.[/QUOTE]

:lol: For sure. If I still have it just hit me up. Or if u move to Cali.

[quote name='AllFrankedUp']yeah, it's 500 just for shipping on X-Arcade's site. Still, you beat their price by quite a bit. I think I know what I'll tell my fiancee I want for my birthday.[/QUOTE]

Sorry, Frank, the X-Arcade cab has been sold. :(

bread's done
Back