Looking For: XBOX360 HDMI, Falcon, 65nm - Where?

LUCI5R

CAGiversary!
Feedback
3 (100%)
Ave,

I'm looking to buy an XBOX360, hopefully with a good deal.
Specifically, I need it to have HDMI, Falcon Motherboard and the 65nm Processors. I really don't know which store/retailer is carrying these new consoles. I don't care if it's Elite or Premium or Pro.

Does anyone know where to get one of these?

Amazon is just putting a sticker on old consoles - everyone over there in comments has complained, so I'm not buying from there.

PS: Anyone here who has one for sale can PM me.

Thanks!

[quote name='LUCI5R']Ave,

I'm looking to buy an XBOX360, hopefully with a good deal.
Specifically, I need it to have HDMI, Falcon Motherboard and the 65nm Processors. I really don't know which store/retailer is carrying these new consoles. I don't care if it's Elite or Premium or Pro.

Does anyone know where to get one of these?

Amazon is just putting a sticker on old consoles - everyone over there in comments has complained, so I'm not buying from there.

PS: Anyone here who has one for sale can PM me.

Thanks![/quote]

I bought a 360 pro from Amazon for Christmas. When I received it there was no extra sticker placed on it. The side of the box said 175w and the power brick had 175w as well. Manufacture date was October something. And I received my 360 well over a month ago.

So, logically, amazon shold be shipping only falcons from here out

i know bestbuy carries them just look at the date of them or ask an employee to i dont remember exactly when it is but sometime after october is the one with falcon chips i believe...hdmi shouldn't be a problem b/c all the new ones have them and it has been out since early july its just the falcon chip you have to worry about...us if you google it there are certain serial numbers greater than XXX which will indicate that it has the falcon chip in it....and just to let you know the chip that "suppose" to fix the rings of death isn't all that great...working at a retailer i see both system come back regularly with a falcon chip and not so consider a warranty wherever you buy it. good luck

I don't know why but I find it funny (well not exactly funny, more like sucky) that you have to shop around to hopefully get a 360 that has less of a chance of breaking. I know I would just get a freakin PS3. Microsoft really messed their shit up.

Yeah, I know about the "175W", that's what I'm looking for. Problem is, Online Shopping is pretty much out of the question unless someone can confirm an online site selling Falcon's - cause you can't confirm the label on an online store.
I guess In-Store is the only option.

Costco carries them now.... I just bought a Xbox 360 Pro bundle with COD4 today and all they had was 175W on them.

Also the Costco return policy helps a lot with the RRoD if it every happens

[quote name='Van']I don't know why but I find it funny (well not exactly funny, more like sucky) that you have to shop around to hopefully get a 360 that has less of a chance of breaking. I know I would just get a freakin PS3. Microsoft really messed their shit up.[/QUOTE]

I'd think the same... except my brother has had the luck to go through several returns to Sony on his Ps3 already :whistle2:/

The 360 I just got from Buy.com was the 'good' one, but that's not really a guarantee.

I'm thinking the Best Buy website will have only falcon 360s available since they are sold out of the Pro/Premium right now. I'll be buying from there when they are in-stock.

I got one from Buy.com (a Pro?) purchased in 11/07 w/falcon/hdmi. It would be a gamble, but I've heard of other falcons from Buy.com as well. (I used a coupon that was online and got the system close to 330$ w/no shipping or tax!).
To get a definite one though, Best Buy is a good bet! Just check the info. :)

hum, after all the 360's sold in the Holidays, i'd say its hard NOT to get a Falcon 360 lol .

My mom went and got my brothers one, she just picked it off the shelf, Premium and it happend to be a falcon. GG.

Not all of them have 175w on the outside of the box.

Example:

XBOX 360 Elite Unit
TEAM: CSON
Lot #'s: 0742 and up
Wattage on outside: 203w
Power brick inside: 175w
Go Big! on box

Confirmed to be a Falcon by multiple purchasers.

These are also confirmed Falcons. I posted a list on another thread (which I'm too lazy to look up) of all the models verified by multiple people to be Falcon units. My point is there are Falcon models available in all shapes and sizes with a lot of different stuff stickered on the side of the units.

bread's done
Back