Looking for Yoshi's Story box and book...

PhreQuencYViii

CAGiversary!
Feedback
17 (100%)
Just looking to make mine complete, I don't care if the box has a little mark on it or whatever, and same goes for the manual, as long as they aren't in 40 peices. I guess name a price? I dunno how much it goes for without the game really.

i have a box and manual...this may be on the expensive side, but since there is demand here and you probably won't find any other supply.....

my price is $25

don't blame me. Blame economics.

[quote name='sonic911']i have a box and manual...this may be on the expensive side, but since there is demand here and you probably won't find any other supply.....

my price is $25

don't blame me. Blame economics.[/QUOTE]

If you want to talk economics, you probably also won't find any more demand for it either. You are insane. The instruction manual can be had for 2 dollars on Nintendo's website: http://store.nintendo.com/webapp/wc...54&lastAction=CategoryDisplay&orderTotal=null

Also, PhreQuencYViii, what do you need the box and manual for (manual's kinda cool, admittedly)?

[quote name='sonic911']i have a box and manual...this may be on the expensive side, but since there is demand here and you probably won't find any other supply.....

my price is $25

don't blame me. Blame economics.[/quote]

That's a real bargain.

[quote name='CloakBass']If you want to talk economics, you probably also won't find any more demand for it either. You are insane. The instruction manual can be had for 2 dollars on Nintendo's website: [long link]
Also, PhreQuencYViii, what do you need the box and manual for (manual's kinda cool, admittedly)?[/quote]
To be fair, the manual they will send you will probably be a photocopy. You can call them up and ask which one it will be before you order it. But $25??!? Come on man, this is Cheap Ass Gamer after all.

I know, but you don't see Panzer Dragoon orta selling for $50 everyday now. The only reason i'm not selling it to you for cheap is because i like my collection of complete N64 games. So i actually have to get something out of it. BUt i'll be fair for you...http://cgi.ebay.com/yoshis-story-n6...750748739QQcategoryZ62053QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

he's selling that with everything including the game for much cheaper. In this way you wouldn't get ripped off by me and i wouldn't lose anything. So go for it. But my offer is still open. hehe

I've got a Yoshi's Story "Operations Card" (near-mint) that comes with the game.
Do you have anything to trade for it? Or just PayPal?

Just paypal, but mostly I was just trying to complete all my cartridge games. It looks like it might be a better idea to just rebuy the games sometime though, I really didn't think about the fact that most people are like me and want to keep the box and book. Curse how so many cart games out there are missing these things!

[quote name='PhreQuencYViii']Just paypal, but mostly I was just trying to complete all my cartridge games. It looks like it might be a better idea to just rebuy the games sometime though, I really didn't think about the fact that most people are like me and want to keep the box and book. Curse how so many cart games out there are missing these things![/quote]

That's why I just gave up. I've started to adopt the mentality that games are meant to be played, so it doesn't really bother me that I don't have complete copies... or that I threw out my boxes years ago.

Yeah, I'm trying to regain that mentality. Looks like I'll have to. At least I'll try to pick up games from now on with the stuff if it doesn't cost too much. I guess since I'm more into playing them I'll just say screw it and be thankful just the cartridge doesn't cost a ton.

If you're really intent, you MIGHT be able to find a set in a local game store. There was one called PlaySource in my area that would just give you the box and manual if you asked, regardless of whether or not you were buying anything (since the boxes on display usually had zero correlation to their actual stock). That's kind of a long shot now, but you could still get lucky...

I'd just go with Ricochet, though. It's easier. :D

bread's done
Back