looking into 3604free. Need help.

sgtoku

CAG Veteran
Hey there, I am new to these forums and have been viewing them on and off for a while.

I need help, on 3604free.com I have tried to complete an offer multiple times. The problem is every time I try an complete an offer it says credit card declined. I have tried different offers, different cards (all my cards are good) and yet it says declined. So, in essence, I can't even get my own credit to get started.

Is there something that I need to do to make it work? Anyone else ever have this problem? Thanks for reading and I apologize if this is the wrong place for this, thanks.

Well you could talk to the company about it and see what's up. Your credit card issuing company won't have anything to do with it. Why? Because I worked for one a long time ago and know the procedure. :)

This might be a stupid question, but why do you need to give your credit card number to something called "3604free.com?" That doesn't seem a little fishy to you at all? This is off topic, but a word to the wise for sites like these: they are scams, plain and simple. I can't tell you what you should and should not do with your money, but trying to "score" something like an Xbox 360 for free is, well I don't know any other way to put this, stupid. Save up your money to buy one. They come as cheap as $170 via dell.com with a special promo code. Just a heads up!

Well, it works on referrals. You get your friends to sign up and try an offer, like a subscription to blockbuster, gamefly and so forth. This was featured on the news and was proven to not be a gimmick, otherwise I would do no such thing as this.

But, besides the point, I was just wondering for some who may know about it. Thanks for the reply.

[quote name='sgtoku']Well, it works on referrals. You get your friends to sign up and try an offer, like a subscription to blockbuster, gamefly and so forth. This was featured on the news and was proven to not be a gimmick, otherwise I would do no such thing as this.

But, besides the point, I was just wondering for some who may know about it. Thanks for the reply.[/quote]

Not a problem! :) I would contact the company and ask them if they are having system problems or anything. Did you make sure to enter the correct information on the card into the site? Like the exact name, address, expiration date, CVV code, etc? If one of those things doesn't match up, then it will not go through.

Are all your credit cards issued by the same bank or company? If so, then you might need to call them and see if there is anything on your account that you need to verify. That's the only reason a bank would "block" your account from purchases. If the merchant is also listed as an online gambling website via the bank, those transactions will not go through either. Online gambling is illegal here in the States and many of those "companies" disguise themselves by claiming they sell furniture, electronics, referrals, etc.

Anyways, I hope you get it figured out and good luck!

Thanks. I found out the problem. In the end I decided to just say forget this. Getting people for referrals has never been my cup of tea anyway. There is too much hassle.

You have to make sure no one is in the same IP address. No dorm rooms, libraries and so forth. No one from the same household, different computers, no wi-fi spots etc etc. Only homes with different IP adresses, etc etc...

This is so no one can cheat the system I believe. Besides, getting a referral would be a pain cause most won't believe it works anyway.

In the end, looks like I will get a 360 the old fashioned way... buy one lol. Thanks again man.

[quote name='sgtoku']Thanks. I found out the problem. In the end I decided to just say forget this. Getting people for referrals has never been my cup of tea anyway. There is too much hassle.

You have to make sure no one is in the same IP address. No dorm rooms, libraries and so forth. No one from the same household, different computers, no wi-fi spots etc etc. Only homes with different IP adresses, etc etc...

This is so no one can cheat the system I believe. Besides, getting a referral would be a pain cause most won't believe it works anyway.

In the end, looks like I will get a 360 the old fashioned way... buy one lol. Thanks again man.[/quote]

Don't mention it! :) Im sorry to hear that it didn't work out for ya in the end. Maybe you can try and score one for cheap on this website via the trade thread. Of course you need to be a member for like a month, but the people here are very nice and willing to give deals to people. Good luck again bro!

Thanks Pck. I am actually happy to say that I found a legit site that is much less complicated. Only need a few more referrals to get a 360 premium system (only need 6 total anyway!). I completed the online blockbuster subscription and recommended some friends to do as well which only costed me 10 bucks :D.

I also have been throwing this link around (my link) which get's others to try it as well, best of all no spam and plenty of proof. Thanks again for helping me out a bit earlier.
Will post picture and proof the company shipped it to me with results once I get the Xbox 360!
[SIZE=-1]http://www.xbox360.givafree.com/en/?refID=XB5999[/SIZE]

[quote name='Pck21']Don't mention it! :) Im sorry to hear that it didn't work out for ya in the end. Maybe you can try and score one for cheap on this website via the trade thread. Of course you need to be a member for like a month, but the people here are very nice and willing to give deals to people. Good luck again bro![/quote]

:razz: Not ALL of us are nice.

Actually, most are, but I tend to speak my mind.

I tried one of these 'get this free for doing X number of offers' sites a couple of times. The one time the company came through with a copy of GTA San Andreas, the Hot Coffee edition(shows how long ago I did this), while the next time another company changed the number of offers I had to do AFTER I had already managed to get to the required number.

I ended up trying to get the Better Biz Bureau after them, they did SQUAT to help and both the company and the BBB declared the claim closed even after I sent them proof of the original offer and so on.

So, having had experience with these kind of sites, I'd say you're better off just buying a 360 on your own.

Completely understood. I have been getting credit from [SIZE=-1]http://www.xbox360.givafree.com/en/?refID=XB5999

[/SIZE]
[SIZE=-1]They actually have a live customer support center that I talked too and the credits I have gotten really did come through. But thanks for telling me what ya think! I appreciate that you did so, as I personally will only stick to this site since it's working. Again, I will update this with pics if I can get the last 3 referrals. Time to contact some of the Fam and Friends. :cool:[/SIZE][SIZE=-1]
[/SIZE]

bread's done
Back