Looking to buy a PS3

I'm sure you'll find a Black Friday deal on a Ps3. Keep an eye out on the Black Friday thread in the video games section.

Other then that, try checking the Amazon Warehouse (Amazon's used section). There is also a thread on it in the video game deals section of the forum. Members will usually post links to deals and Amazon has PS3's (bundles) anywhere between 90 and 120 bucks.

Also check a site called Cowboom. They usually have used 360's for a nice price and should have a PS3 or two used for a good price.

Speaking of Black Friday again, I'm sure they will have a deal on a bundle (PS3, game(s) and a good size hard drive) at some store for around 100 to 150 of you want to wait and take a chance. Like I mentioned check the video game section for the BF thread.

Sorry I couldn't be of more help my man, but I wish you all the best my fellow CAG.

Edit:
You could check the trading forum on here and see if another member has knew for trade or sell.

I just ran across a pretty good deal on just the 250Gb slim console (no accessories included), I want to say it was selling for like $129 with free shipping. Let me know, and I will try to find the link.

GameStop has a pre-Black Friday sale on new PS3 bundles this weekend.  The 12 gb with Disney Infinity 2.0 Marvel Superheroes is $199.99, while the 500 gb with The Last of Us and the 500 gb with the Lego Batman 3/Sly Collection downloads are $249.99 each.  I haven't seen any Black Friday deals for PS3 systems yet, so this might be the best we're going to get on new PS3 systems before Cyber Monday.  I'm considering a 500 gb The Last of Us bundle since I have a 120 gb PS3 already, and I am not handy with techie stuff like swapping out a hard drive.

Anyone have luck finding deals on a PS3 this Black Friday? All I could find was that 250GB w/ Lego Batman + Sly Cooper bundle for $270.

A shame that the Last of Us/Batman bundle from last year still hasn't come close to being beat. I waited months after my fatty PS3 died so I could get a good deal on Black Friday but waiting hasn't borne fruit so far.

Anyone have luck finding deals on a PS3 this Black Friday? All I could find was that 250GB w/ Lego Batman + Sly Cooper bundle for $270.

A shame that the Last of Us/Batman bundle from last year still hasn't come close to being beat. I waited months after my fatty PS3 died so I could get a good deal on Black Friday but waiting hasn't borne fruit so far.

Sadly no. This Black Friday sucks. I got lucky and pick up a super slim for $113. It was the 12gb model and install a 500 fb harddrive. Keep watching cowboom or amazon. I don't think it just any lower on the bundles. U can try radio shack.

Deals didn't look too great for me, so I ended up getting a 250GB PS3 Slim from Cowboom for $139, and I threw a $59 1TB in there. Just did a data transfer of all the content from my old 80GB BC PS3 the other day, I think I made out okay.

bread's done
Back